Florida Governor Race

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Okay, let's put this in perspective and see who will win.

Go here:

Florida Election Watch - Governor

Then add up the total votes for DeSantis and Putnam vs. The total votes for Gilliam, Levine, and Graham.

+
592, 174

vs.

+

474, 542

+

308, 616

Heeehheehheeee!

There's -200K votes for Democrats already. That doesn't mean don't make your vote count, it means winning! :banana:

rofl.gif

Last edited:
To get a better sense of the numbers are political independents allowed to vote in Florida primaries?

Here in Arizona we independents are free to pick either a Republican or Democratic Party ballot. For Tuesday's election I picked Republican but in November, the (R) or (D) designations will have very little bearing on my selections.

To get a better sense of the numbers are political independents allowed to vote in Florida primaries?

Here in Arizona we independents are free to pick either a Republican or Democratic Party ballot. On Tuesday I picked Republican but in November, the (R) or (D) designations will have very little bearing on my selections.
How so? Why would you vote for any democrat? They want more taxes more illegals more regulations and more crime, etc, etc.

• Banned

Here in Arizona we independents are free to pick either a Republican or Democratic Party ballot. On Tuesday I picked Republican but in November, the (R) or (D) designations will have very little bearing on my selections.

No, FL primaries are closed. I do not like that system.

If you think "Independents" are going to vote for a Communist...

iu

iu
I'm an Independent. Not all of them are conservatives, ya know.

• Banned

iu
I'm an Independent. Not all of them are conservatives, ya know.

I know you ain't voting in no FL election for a commie! :funnyface:

You better worry about Kennebunkport er summin.

;)

iu

Last edited:
Well I'm an Independent and I'll be voting for DeSantis.

You probably should change that, too late now. (For this election)

Yeah, being independent has to suck for FL primaries. You could vote for what, 4 people?

My friend's wife was independent, she just changed to Republican.

It's not a hard decision when it's obvious Democrats just want to be UnAmerican, and this is America.

Yeah, being independent has to suck for FL primaries. You could vote for what, 4 people?

Nope the only thing we can vote for is bullshit in the primaries.

I was a registered Rep but left the party decades ago.

I like being an Independent. I'm the person both sides are always trying to sway to their side.

The last Dem I voted for as POTUS was Carter. The worst vote I ever cast.

I like being an Independent. I'm the person both sides are always trying to sway to their side.

You didn't vote for Graham after that? He was a good governor.

The last good Democrat in FL, AFAIK.

Jimmy Carter, oh, God bless him. I admire the guy and he's a good man.

He did do some good things as president (the best he knew how)

He also had some..not good policies.

Didn't move back down here until 2003. I spent ten years in NC and before that close to 20 in NH.

I was brought up her though. Graduated high school at Eau Gallie High in Melbourne, Florida.

Didn't move back down here until 2003. I spent ten years in NC and before that close to 20 in NH.

I was brought up her though. Graduated high school at Eau Gallie High in Melbourne, Florida.

What a beautiful town Melbourne is. It's kinda the ultimate FL town.

It's got the beach, the jobs, not much city..Sugar sand.

Last edited:

How so? Why would you vote for any democrat? They want more taxes more illegals more regulations and more crime, etc, etc.

My preference is to vote for whoever I believe is better fit for the job. For example, the Secretary of State is responsible for handling elections. So when it comes time to make my pick, if one candidate is an experienced CPA, that would far more entice my vote as opposed to another guy citing his membership in the NRA.

What a beautiful town Melbourne is. It kinda is the ultimate FL town.

It's got the beach, the jobs, not much city..

Yup. A nice not to big place to live. I am not a beach person but I do like to ride my horse.

I hauled my boy down here from NC. There are loads of places to ride here and no snow. LOL

Forum List

Back