florida blocks african studies

Jul 14, 2013

african studies meaning crt

all states should do this. we need to go back to teaching children how to learn not hate each other. reading, writing, math etc...

maybe you do., you obviously have no manners . sitting round on your fat ass eating cheetos and bullying people online in your mothers basement.
There are no basements in FL, illiterate Howler Monkey.

I'm sitting on my "fat ass" sucking up AC gloriously right now, chump!

iu

As for eating, it's probably Chuck steaks next.

There definitely were blacks in FL history. :dunno:

As I've always said, they've been here since the very beginning.

african studies meaning crt

all states should do this. we need to go back to teaching children how to learn not hate each other. reading, writing, math etc...
Several years ago, the major school district in Southern Arizona was pushing Mexican studies. It painted a very negative picture that did not provide any context for the time period or any other perspective other than poor Mexicans. They put a stop to the program and the Mexican high school students, properly angered and inflamed by the program staged walk outs and demonstrations. FYI that same school district has abysmal Math scores. Maybe focus on what's important? Ya think?

Public Schools in Tucson Unified School District have an average math proficiency score of 31% (versus the Arizona public school average of 45%), and reading proficiency score of 34% (versus the 45% statewide average).

Way back when we had a US History Class
and
a World history class.

We learned in world history that had we not had the millstones of Africa and The Middle East around our necks, this planet could have accomplished amazing things.

Forum List

Back