Florida Bans Sanctuary Cities

How are they going to "force" local law enforcement to cooperate? Arrest the Chief of Police? Cut off their funding?

This could be really harmful to LE's ability to get cooperation from the Hispanic community. We'll see if it helps.
I would imagine that local and county LEO's and sheriff's that don't cooperate with federal authorities will be fined by state level authorities. This will target and penalize local progressive enclaves that pursue these type of policies financially. It seems a rather straight forward wealth transference strategy.

I think more to the point of what you are asking? How would they catch them doing this? Probably the State Police finding unenforced cooperation or illegals in county jails not reported. . . . :dunno:
My understanding is that when an illegal is being released from jail, ICE is notified by LE. ICE then says "hold onto 'em for a couple more days 'til we can get there.' THAT is the rub. ICE doesn't offer to pay for the extra days incarceration and who knows if it would even be legal. Whenever we released an inmate, if there was another jurisdiction waiting to take him for another bid, that jurisdiction was waiting at the door to take the guy away.
Why can't ICE get its act together and do that?
I think that is a fair question
More to the point, why isn't ICE notified at the arrest?

I suspect it was due to being a Republican state which will continue to discriminate against voting rights.

If they keep dishonest asshats, like you, from voting then I am all for it!

Another speaking Spanish, says they aren’t aliens, and don’t deserve to be deported.

I suspect it was due to being a Republican state which will continue to discriminate against voting rights.
Lol a leftist would bring up voting in a thread about illegals :rofl:
Good call! Most illegal votes come from Republicans sending in bogus absentee ballots.
North Carolina investigators zero in on absentee ballots in unresolved House race
Rural and poor NC district where a Dem stands a chance? We get it, ... bro.

Forum List

Back