Florida abortion rights amendment proposal looks likely to appear on ballot

ain't losing it to Trump TRAITOR.
Mercy sakes......what is winning?

Our border open to unvetted people?

Our border open to people medically unchecked?

Illness rates, state by state have been increasing with the influx or Jow Biden's immigration policies.

Yall lost the game, Dildoalex.....big time,

MAGA
'

Mercy sakes......what is winning?

Our border open to unvetted people? LIE

Our border open to people medically unchecked? LIE

Illness rates, state by state have been increasing with the influx or Jow Biden's immigration policies. LIE

Yall lost the game, Dildoalex.....big time,

MAGA
'
I know you can't support anything you believe without lying, LIAR.
In 10 Months Joe Biden will Win reelection
Trump will be in prison

And people like you will disappear into the cracks lic=ke the cockroaches you have always been,

It belongs where the rights of women are protected.

And fuck the rights of innocent children, right?

You filth on the leftleft[/color] wrong sure do have a sick fetish for harming children. When you're not calling for them to be outright murdered, you're calling for them to be subjected to all sorts of sick forms of sexual brainwashed, mutilation, exploitation, and other abuse.

How many threads have yo personally started on this forum, Tainted Tommy, for the explicit purpose of defending and advocating the sexual abuse of children? I've lost count. And plenty of other threads like this one, you've started, cheering the savage murder of children.

You are truly an evil, soulless, subhuman piece of shit.

Your constitution is not fit for purpose, Its out of date.

That's not your call. As a British faggot, you have no standing to tell us Americans anything about how we run our country. We fought and won two wars to establish this, once and for all.

You're nothing but a sick, pathetic, degenerate relic of the shithole tyranny against which we rebelled, and which we wrote our Constitution specifically to prevent this country from becoming.

Why foreign homosexual activists are interested in abortion legislation in America's Sunshine State is anybody's guess.

Faggotry is as faggotry does.

As I have said before, homosexuality, transsexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, bestiality, and a wide range of other fucked-up sexual perversions, are all just different facets of the same underlying moral and mental disorder. Abortion may not be directly part of that same disorder, but it is certainly related.

It should never be any surprise to see a creature that manifests any facet of this disorder, also manifest a few other facets of it as well.

And fuck the rights of innocent children, right?

You filth on the leftleft[/color] wrong sure do have a sick fetish for harming children. When you're not calling for them to be outright murdered, you're calling for them to be subjected to all sorts of sick forms of sexual brainwashed, mutilation, exploitation, and other abuse.

How many threads have yo personally started on this forum, Tainted Tommy, for the explicit purpose of defending and advocating the sexual abuse of children? I've lost count. And plenty of other threads like this one, you've started, cheering the savage murder of children.

You are truly an evil, soulless, subhuman piece of shit.

Your righteous outrage would be more convincing if you and of course the RW would carry it on after the poor innocent child was born. Then it is fuck the children. Food stamps for poor kids? Tell their parents to get a job. Funding the schools? That’s a local issue that the local communities need to address. It isn’t a Federal or even State problem.

As I said. The outrage would sell a lot better if you didn’t shit on the kid ten seconds after he was born.

Your righteous outrage would be more convincing if you and of course the RW would carry it on after the poor innocent child was born. Then it is fuck the children. Food stamps for poor kids? Tell their parents to get a job. Funding the schools? That’s a local issue that the local communities need to address. It isn’t a Federal or even State problem.

As I said. The outrage would sell a lot better if you didn’t shit on the kid ten seconds after he was born.
It would be less hypocriticsl if these people did not cheer on the slaughter of palestinian infants every day.

Its selective outrage from fake christians.

It would be less hypocriticsl if these people did not cheer on the slaughter of palestinian infants every day.

Its selective outrage from fake christians.

I don’t celebrate it, but I am not going to condemn Israel for it. Hamas decided to fight from Civilian areas, and it is Hamas who is responsible for choosing the ground. The ground that means any return fire is going to involve some Innocents.

I don’t like it, but I am not going to be hypocritical and blame Israel for responding and firing back at the Hamas Terrorists.

Faggotry is as faggotry does.

As I have said before, homosexuality, transsexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, bestiality, and a wide range of other fucked-up sexual perversions, are all just different facets of the same underlying moral and mental disorder. Abortion may not be directly part of that same disorder, but it is certainly related.

It should never be any surprise to see a creature that manifests any facet of this disorder, also manifest a few other facets of it as well.
You do realize the only way to get rid of abortion is to promote people NOT having families and using contraception. That's it.

/---/ None of that bullshyt is true. There is a waiting list for adoption. Don;y have kif=ds you can't afford to support. No Republican cuts to food stamps ever; we do want work requirements in place. Public schools are graduating functional illiterates. Just stop with the strawman arguments.

/---/ None of that bullshyt is true. There is a waiting list for adoption. Don;y have kif=ds you can't afford to support. No Republican cuts to food stamps ever; we do want work requirements in place. Public schools are graduating functional illiterates. Just stop with the strawman arguments.

And to prove your point the Freedom Caucus is furious at Speaker Johnson for a budget deal that doesn’t cut social programs.

So you were saying?

And to prove your point the Freedom Caucus is furious at Speaker Johnson for a budget deal that doesn’t cut social programs.

So you were saying?
/——/ The article mentions lots of cuts. Food stamps aren’t being eliminated. We’re spending money we don’t have. $33 trillion in debt. So how will we fund food stamps if the economy collapses? Ever think of that?

Evoking the 9th is usually a last ditch effort for the .gov (or those who want total federal .gov dominance ) to maintain control.....Your argument holds no water.

The government NEVER invokes the Ninth Amendment. As far as I know, the ONLY time it has been mentioned in a SCOTUS decision was back in the 60s with Griswold v. Connecticut which involved married couples practicing birth control.

The Ninth Amendment simply states that an exhaustive listing of human rights is impossible, an ode to common sense, which seems to frighten you and many prosecutors and legislators.

The Ninth guarantees that every person has a right to his or her own body, and the government has no claim to it. That idea also frightens organized religion which asserts a right to rule the body. A person has every right in the world to reject having toxins injected into his or her body. So too, should the occasion arise, a woman has a right to abort a fetus she does not want.

The Ninth scares hell out of you and every other authoritarian.

It would be less hypocriticsl [sic] if these people did not cheer on the slaughter of palestinian [sic] infants every day.
Its selective outrage from fake christian [sic]s.

It is tragic that the subhuman Palestinian filth choose to use their own children, women, elderly, and other noncombatants as human shields, behind which from to attack Israeli noncombatants. That blood is on their own hands.

Of course, you support these animals, just as you support the animals that murder unborn children. You are evil to your very core.

I know you can't support anything you believe without lying, LIAR.

You need to lay off the koolaid, Alex.

Migrants bussed from the border is not just an immigration crisis. Think public health.​

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that immigration applicants with communicable diseases are inadmissible to the United States, but they can’t be stopped if they aren't routinely screened before entering the country, as is the case with undocumented migrants.
Migrants bussed from the border is not just an immigration crisis. Think public health.

If they're not routinely screened anymore, they sure as hell aren't being vetted.
How can they be vetted when US Border Patrol are so overwhelmed and just let them waltz into the interior?

In 10 Months Joe Biden will Win reelection
Biden has a flat tire now, his future as POTUS fades each day. Hell, he can't find his way off of a stage without a tour guide most of the time. You could make Jill 'Acting President' instead of 'Care Giver in Chief'.

Trump will be in prison
Sentenced to hard time at Mar-A-Lago would be the likely outcome if it ever got that far......or there's always 'Club Fed'....forget about Sing Sing.

I see no evidence that desantis is wedded to the idea of democracy apart from when folk agree with him.
I predict that he will use every dirty trick in the book to avoid the will of the people on this issue.

Forum List

Back