Flight 370 video leaked

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Remember that reporter who asked if flight 370 went through a black hole?

Maybe he was on to something.

Fu Fighters? You gotta see. The vids are legit.

You did NOT just post a whacky conspiracy from Infowars!?!?

1on8bs.jpg

I can't find vid stand alone, so ya.
Are you talking about the video of a plane vanishing in midair in a flash of light? Why would anyone think that footage is real? Did a cameraman just hang out in the sky, waiting to get that shot?

All that aside, cant you just use your brain and instantly know that even if there was such a technology, they wouldnt be using it on flight-fucking-370. :laugh:

Last edited:
Are you talking about the video of a plane vanishing in midair in a flash of light? Why would anyone think that footage is real? Did a cameraman just hang out in the sky, waiting to get that shot?

All that aside, cant you just use your brain and instantly know that if there was such a technology, they wouldnt be using it on flight-fucking-370. :laugh:
This is just like the vid of the guy dressed up as a cop opening fire on the crowd then tucking away. Nobody WANTS to believe it because ignorance is easy.

This vid shows the Fu Fighter tech in action.

This is just like the vid of the guy dressed up as a cop opening fire on the crowd then tucking away. Nobody WANTS to believe it because ignorance is easy.

This vid shows the Fu Fighter tech in action.
Get a grip dude. You shouldnt watch a video online and then be 100% convinced that some new magic technology exists. That is fucking stupid. You need to develop better critical thinking skills.

Remember that reporter who asked if flight 370 went through a black hole?

Maybe he was on to something.

Fu Fighters? You gotta see. The vids are legit.

Why are you convinced by watching a 20 second video of a plane in the sky and a flash of light? You now believe they are teleporting planes with "Fu Fighter wormhole creating tech", just from that video? Thats all it took to convince you?

Why are you convinced by watching a 20 second video of a plane in the sky and a flash of light? You now believe they are teleporting planes with "Fu Fighter wormhole creating tech", just from that video? Thats all it took to convince you?
And Epstein killed himself...

Someone needs that, Find my 777 app fo show.

And Epstein killed himself...

Someone needs that, Find my 777 app fo show.
Why did you avoid my question? Is it because you now see how foolish you sound and you know that its fucking insane to be convinced of wild claims so easily?

Even if they actually do have wormhole technology, you are wrong for believing its real, based on the limited information you have. Your lack of skepticism is a problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back