Flight 253 an inside job by Obama

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
a passenger on board northwest flight 253 tried to explode a flight from amsterdam to detroit on christmas day in an obvious attempt by the obama administration to distract the public from domestic issues.

president obama was not notified of the failed attack for 3 hours. why? BECAUSE HE ALREADY KNEW!! that is the only logical explanation for not informing the president that his country is under attack. the military was also intentionally in a stand down configuration and the flight was not intercepted nor were ANY flights that may have also had similar attacks occurring on board.

the explosives were taped to the suspects leg which has proven beyond any reasonable doubt to have consisted of a concrete core.

a passenger on board northwest flight 253 tried to explode a flight from amsterdam to detroit on christmas day in an obvious attempt by the obama administration to distract the public from domestic issues.

president obama was not notified of the failed attack for 3 hours. why? BECAUSE HE ALREADY KNEW!! that is the only logical explanation for not informing the president that his country is under attack. the military was also intentionally in a stand down configuration and the flight was not intercepted nor were ANY flights that may have also had similar attacks occurring on board.

the explosives were taped to the suspects leg which has proven beyond any reasonable doubt to have consisted of a concrete core.

Thats it, you've convinced me.

:lol::lol:

• Banned

Thats it, you've convinced me.

:lol::lol:

i have at least as much physical evidence as the 9/11 wackos do....

Dammit, i knew this was obama's fault. (Do you think there are not nuts out there who really think like this?)

Why not, we have nuts here that don't think at all. I figure their gerbil does most of the typing.

Occam's razor gave me a clean shave this day.

Terrorists 0, passengers 1.

The perfect game.

the government does not always lie.. real crimes happen...just sometimes when it serves they are let to happen or caused..this incident, like the shoe bomber has all the hall marks of a real terror attempt in its level of sophistication and so far lacks some of the other red flags of an inside job...however I m sure now that it has occured it will be used in anyway possible to push forward some agenda against our liberties none the less

Last edited:
the government does not always lie.. real crimes happen...just sometimes when it serves they are let to happen or caused..this like the shoe bomber has all the hall marks of a real terror attempt in its level of sophistication and so far lacks some of the other red flags of an inside job...however I m sure now that it has occur ed it will be used in anyway possible to push forward some agenda against our liberties none the less

Thanks for taking the bait and proving just how insane you are. I keep telling you, get help. There are medications that can help with your massive delusional paranoia.

the government does not always lie.. real crimes happen...just sometimes when it serves they are let to happen or caused..this like the shoe bomber has all the hall marks of a real terror attempt in its level of sophistication and so far lacks some of the other red flags of an inside job...however I m sure now that it has occur ed it will be used in anyway possible to push forward some agenda against our liberties none the less

Thanks for taking the bait and proving just how insane you are. I keep telling you, get help. There are medications that can help with your massive delusional paranoia.

bait my ass.the historical use of false flag operations and false news stories is well documented over the last 100 years as is the exploitation of peoples fears.. PARANOIAS..and prejudices over events such as this to steer public opinion...if you don't understand that reality ...then you are the deluded one

Last edited:

bait my ass.the historical use of false flag operations and false news stories is well documented over the last 100 years as is the exploitation of peoples fears.. PARANOIAS..and prejudices over events such as this to steer public opinion...if you don't understand that reality ...then you are the deluded one

Yup, our incompetent Government that can not even keep a secret for a week somehow pulled off the biggest cover up in history, the fake hijacking of 4 aircraft, the murder of all the passengers and crew, the murder of 19 terrorists, the destruction of whole city blocks in New York. a secret missile attack on the pentagon and a plane vanishing over Pennsylvania.

All this and not a SINGLE person has EVER come forward to tell the truth after 8 YEARS. This Government can not keep a secret about anything else BUT pulled all this off? Delusional indeed. You need help.

Forum List

Back