Flashback: “Transparency And The Rule Of Law Will Be The Touchstones Of This Presiden

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
are you still hoping for that Change you voted for?

SNIP:
[ame=http://youtu.be/72g7qmeP1dE]Obama: Transparency Will Be Touchstone - YouTube[/ame]

Forgive me if I leave anything out, I know there is so much more I could say, but here’s ten quick reasons I think less of transparency and more of old Joe Stalin when I think of the Obama administration….

1. Fast and Furious – claim of executive privilege to avoid turning over documents. Running guns into Mexico. Border agent killed, 300 killed in Mexico.
2. IRS targeting of conservative groups
3. Benghazi – lying to parents, hiding survivor and not allowing them to talk to investigators, putting out a phony story about a video and proclaiming it before Sunday talk shows and UN. 4 dead, many injured. Not to mention what all the lying was to cover up….
4. Targeting of reporters, AP and James Rosen, to prevent information from being reported on.
5. Obamacare-lying about keeping plans, doctors, amount of premiums, violating the law by delaying mandates/proposing extralegal fixes to get his own political way.
6. Census numbers faked

ALL of it here
Flashback: ?Transparency And The Rule Of Law Will Be The Touchstones Of This Presidency? | Weasel Zippers

Forum List

Back