Flashback: Remember when Benedict Cumberbatch had the unmitigated gall to call black people colored?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

He had to apologize.....LOL at fucking liberals. Remember when the fucking NAACP called for that apology?

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

What a disaster liberals have been to THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE.They do not even know what they call themselves, what they are allowed to be referred to as. They are completely lost and all of this is the result of the victimology strategy that democrats along with the main stream media and entertainment people have caused.

I bet the fucking president of the NAACP does not know or care that the C in that abbreviation stands for colored, and they demanded an apology for someone saying colored?

Holy shit.

Whites are the only coloured race. We have blue, green, violet, hazel eyes. We have yellow and red hair. We have pink and golden skin.

He had to apologize.....LOL at fucking liberals. Remember when the fucking NAACP called for that apology?

What a disaster liberals have been to THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE.They do not even know what they call themselves, what they are allowed to be referred to as. They are completely lost and all of this is the result of the victimology strategy that democrats along with the main stream media and entertainment people have caused.

I bet the fucking president of the NAACP does not know or care that the C in that abbreviation stands for colored, and they demanded an apology for someone saying colored?

Holy shit.

He should have to make a donation to the United Negro College Fund.

Holy shit.

I don't suppose you have a link to the original video and not this twitchily edited reimagining?

Holy shit.

I don't suppose you have a link to the original video and not this twitchily edited reimagining?

simpsons_board.gif

Holy shit.

simpsons_board.gif

I hope you do use Google to provide evidence for the point you think you're trying to make, but you'd probably be better off with YouTube in this instance.

I eagerly await the results of your research into your own topic.

Holy shit.

simpsons_board.gif

I hope you do use Google to provide evidence for the point you think you're trying to make, but you'd probably be better off with YouTube in this instance.

Just when thought you fucking liberals could not possibly be any dumber, I read your two fucking posts.

You piece of worthless shit.

Holy shit.

simpsons_board.gif

Just when thought you fucking liberals could not possibly be any dumber, I read your two fucking posts.

You piece of worthless shit.

Do you follow every bit of celebrity tittle-tattle, only the British ones, or only those that fuel your OUTRAGE?

Forum List

Back