Liberal White Privilege

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I got to kicking around the net looking at various liberal based programs that had been on TV. I found this rather interesting. MASH a VERY liberal show in its start had ONE LONE Negro actor.

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".
Wayne Rodgers was "Trapper".
And the LONE Negro? What did Hollywood liberals call him?

SPEAR CHUCKER......

How mighty white liberal privilege is that?

I got to kicking around the net looking at various liberal based programs that had been on TV. I found this rather interesting. MASH a VERY liberal show in its start had ONE LONE Negro actor.

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".

SPEAR CHUCKER......

you are one of the most ignorant posters I have ever seen, real Low IQ

White privilege, explained - The Washington Post

• Banned

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".

SPEAR CHUCKER......

You liberals OWN this.....So why did a liberal show call one white guy "Hawkeye" and the other "Trapper" and the Negro "Spear Chucker"? ALL the greatest liberal minds came together and came up with the name "Spear Chucker".

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".

SPEAR CHUCKER......

SPEAR CHUCKER......

and If I remember the storyline correctly, it was his nickname when he was playing college ball, NOT something they tagged him with in the Army

• Banned

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".

SPEAR CHUCKER......

SPEAR CHUCKER......

and If I remember the storyline correctly, it was his nickname when he was playing college ball, NOT something they tagged him with in the Army

The writers gave that persona the background AND the name. You would think a group of SUPPOSED progressive liberals could do or be more PC then that.

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".

SPEAR CHUCKER......

SPEAR CHUCKER......

My bad.

on further research: "In the book, just like in the movie, Spearchucker reveals that the nickname "Spearchucker", ordinarily a racial slur, referred in this case to his javelin-throwing prowess."

The fact that they named him Spear Chucker was obviously just a coincidence. Like their gay character Cum Guzzler.

There was a famous episode where they busted a racist officer.

The only racist character was Frank Burns who was, er, Frank Burns.

They showed compassion towards their enemies and the local population.

They showed muslims in a positive light - Turks giving blood to save American soldiers.

War mongers were consistently belittled.

Whether this is liberal or just common decency is a moot point.

But it gets better.
Alan Alda was "Hawkeye".

SPEAR CHUCKER......

People with a low IQ post threads about "the death of white America" and then link to "white privilege" discussion, the 2 things are mutually exclusive.

If white America is dying then "white privilege" is literally an impossible phenomenon.

Forum List

Back