Flashback.....President Apostate?

Isn't it interesting that Obama has to send out his mouthpieces to reinterate his "faith" when his actions speak otherwise? :eusa_think:

If Obama is a Christian...then to most people? It isn't obvious.

If we strictly look to people's actions based on what WE want or don't want from them to determine their true religion.....NOBODY's a Christian.

And whomever said that Christains were without FAULT?

No one. Only Christ was perfect. He told us how to repent of our human failings.

It is THIS aspect you and most as you still cannot wrap your brain around.

But keep trying. Consider this a Lesson in humility...as Christ did for those he spoke to. And dare I use the word HONOR? Nah...Then I'd be accused of not only being a Christain...But a Glenn Beck Desciple.

Hon? *I* am resonsible for *ME*, *MYSELF*, and *I*...everyone else in my pervue are merely guilty by association. And to that YOU will have to figure out by asking them. [Albiet by merit? I stand with them].

Everybody is born a Muslim. If you aren't raised as a Muslim, you can't be held accountable for leaving Islam. If you're going to insist that Obama is guilty of apostasy, you must accept that you are as well.

LOL. :cuckoo:

And by the way, if Obama was given a Muslim name and went to a Muslim school, wouldn't that at least suggest he might had been brought up as a Muslim?

did you go to asshole school?

Forum List

Back