Conservatives paid a woman to pretend she was raped

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
This is the level of what Conservatives are capable of stooping to as they put party before country.

Not only that, but O'Keefe, who masterminded the whole thing, was confronted and ran away like a coward.

Why did O'Keefe pay someone to pretend she was raped? Because throughout James O'Keefe's entire life, every single person he's ever known has betrayed him in some way. So he operates in a world where no one can be trusted. Imagine living your life assuming everyone is betraying or will betray you at some point. If I were a betting man, I'd bet O'Keefe kills himself before he turns 50.

Dear The Derp
See other thread where I posted how PV operates:
Another Roy Moore Accuser Outed: Court Documents Reveal Tina Johnson’s Criminal and Abusive Past

They purposely set up fake bait to try to document the fraud on the institution they are trying to expose.
In the past, they exposed ACORN by bringing in fake bait.
this time they tried to entrap the WP, but they didn't take the bait.

The difference is, if ACORN didn't take the bait, PV wouldn't be accused of trying to defraud the program with fake applicants.
But here, so what if WP didn't take the bait. Good for them.
that doesn't mean PV really wants to get a fake news story run.
they just wanted to make the liberal media look bad, but they didn't take the bait and run with it.

Good for them!

The ratio now becomes Dem 87 - Rep 1, eh?

haha, man ... you goobers have gone so far down the rabbit hole, you will say ANY stupid thing to soothe yourselves.

The actions of this idiot O'Keefe don't reflect upon you.... but when you go into your little tailspin upon them being mentioned, you are telling the world they DO reflect upon you. Ironic, isn't it?

haha, man ... you goobers have gone so far down the rabbit hole, you will say ANY stupid thing to soothe yourselves.

The actions of this idiot O'Keefe don't reflect upon you.... but when you go into your little tailspin upon them being mentioned, you are telling the world they DO reflect upon you. Ironic, isn't it?

O'Keefe plays his games, Democrats play theirs.

I think that was Manson's defense... "Democrats play their games, I play mine"

Look what hitching your wagons to Trump has done to your brain, dude...

• Banned
The difference is, if ACORN didn't take the bait, PV wouldn't be accused of trying to defraud the program with fake applicants.

ACORN did nothing wrong, and it doesn't sound like you really understood what the sting was about and what it was trying to accomplish.

Oh, see, they absolutely do reflect on him because the tactics O'Keefe uses are the same tactics Conservatives use on the internet; invent or inflate characters that happen to justify the shitty arguments being made.

I think that was Manson's defense... "Democrats play their games, I play mine"

Hmmm ... I thought it was a paraphrase of a Patton or LBJ quip.

Look what hitching your wagons to Trump has done to your brain, dude...

You misunderstand. I don't support people because I agree with them, I support them because they agree with me.

Dear The Derp
See other thread where I posted how PV operates:
Another Roy Moore Accuser Outed: Court Documents Reveal Tina Johnson’s Criminal and Abusive Past

They purposely set up fake bait to try to document the fraud on the institution they are trying to expose.
In the past, they exposed ACORN by bringing in fake bait.
this time they tried to entrap the WP, but they didn't take the bait.

But here, so what if WP didn't take the bait. Good for them.
that doesn't mean PV really wants to get a fake news story run.
they just wanted to make the liberal media look bad, but they didn't take the bait and run with it.

Good for them!

The key is that ACORN did not take the bait

It was a false video and false claims of dressing like a pimp and his prostitute that brought down ACORN

Republican fake news

The OP broad brushes conservatives for the actions of one man, shocker.

Conservatives do exactly what O'Keefe does every day on these boards. They pretend they're Obamacare victims, pretend they're veterans, pretend they're "small business owners", pretend they're married to (insert minority group here), etc.

Conservatives play pretend. It's what they do.

Conservatives do exactly what O'Keefe does every day on these boards. They pretend they're Obamacare victims, pretend they're veterans, pretend they're "small business owners", pretend they're married to (insert minority group here), etc.

The word nutter comes to mind :cuckoo:

Perhaps some do. You pretend to be intelligent. Quid pro quo.

Pretend they are not racists

F925600B-346C-4268-9045-67994C2B5CE0.jpeg
Not surprised this thread didn’t get traction. The right wing crazies don’t like to talk about their side looking like shit..
One thing this story does show is the journalistic integrity of the Wash post who refused to print the lies.

Douche was my first word when I saw O ‘ Keefe was involved in another scam. But really, it’s far too kind a word for him. Pond scum? No, algae has usefulness. Asshole? See pond scum. He breaks my insult dictionary.

Forum List

Back