FLASHBACK: A Timeline of Hunter Biden’s Years of Drugs, Addiction, Dildos, Arrests and Multi-Million Dollar Deals Thanks to Daddy

He was paid a lot of money for something.

BIA is access to his father.

The DOJ has worked relentlessly to cover that up.
The media has ignoramuses like you convinced it never happened.
The media knows that you will accept whatever they tell you.
For what?

I saw some of the hearings.
I saw other infomercials for products that I also didn't buy.
Your inability to understand the conversation is not an issue that I believe I can fix.
I understand perfectly.

You insist on describing something you never saw...to someone who watched 90% of it.

So the Saudi's made a $2 billion dollar investment into Kushner's private equity firm, big fucking deal
No they didn't. Only the stupids buy that bullshit. They bailed him out of his 666 Fifth Avenue mortgage payment.

FzVXOzWWYAAzOR2_png-2865679.JPG

We watched the Democrats execute a coup on a sitting President.
We watched fascist Government use lockdowns and mandates to control us.
We watched a catastrophic failure in pulling out of Afghanistan.
We watched a corrupt DOJ go after the political opponents of the party sitting in the White House.

Watching, Watching, Watching, Watching -

Is there something that comes after?
~~~~~~
That is the question of this decade.
You have to wonder when patriots of this country will heed Jefferson and start watering the tree Liberty with the blood of tyrants. The tree of liberty parched.

We watched the Democrats execute a coup on a sitting President.
We watched fascist Government use lockdowns and mandates to control us.
We watched a catastrophic failure in pulling out of Afghanistan.
We watched a corrupt DOJ go after the political opponents of the party sitting in the White House.

Watching, Watching, Watching, Watching -

Is there something that comes after?
Yes there is--a new and stronger pair of glasses to help you watch the facts rather than flapping and recreating history.

His dad is, and he allowed his son to become a multimillionaire by peddling his influence.
His Dad didn't allow or disallow. Fathers generally do not have much of an influence on their 50 yr old kids.
I have been there and not done that.

And that is all they can do

Soon though, those that support this crap will suffer as well, so take comfort in that.

Leftism destroys everything and everyone.
Right now, the leftists are trying to correct the insanity and disaster that was the trump presidency.

Forum List

Back