Flake donates $100 to Doug Jones campaign: 'Country over Party'

Good for Flake. We need a lot more politicians who put the needs of this country first before partisan politics

'Country over Party': GOP Sen. Jeff Flake writes check to Alabama Democrat Doug Jones

Oh bullshit, it was a cheap publicity stunt. If he really believed in what he was doing he would have donated the max allowable by law, he can afford it.

I'd like to hear from the Jones campaign and see if they actually received the check.

It's really irrelevant, the more the establishment goes against Moore, the better it is for him. AL folks don't much like outside interference.

Good for Flake. We need a lot more politicians who put the needs of this country first before partisan politics

'Country over Party': GOP Sen. Jeff Flake writes check to Alabama Democrat Doug Jones

Oh bullshit, it was a cheap publicity stunt. If he really believed in what he was doing he would have donated the max allowable by law, he can afford it.

I'd like to hear from the Jones campaign and see if they actually received the check.

It's really irrelevant, the more the establishment goes against Moore, the better it is for him. AL folks don't much like outside interference.

That's strange because they sure love sucking bannon's balls.

That's strange because they sure love sucking bannon's balls.

Don't be too hard on Bannon, he's just trying to stay relevant.

Forum List

Back