Flake conservative rating 96% compared to Trump...96% isn't enough?

Yup, Trump University......and?
You were lying about the conviction, say it.
Do Obama or Hillary have corrupt businesses? Trump does, say it.

Yes, Hillary's "Foundation" is corrupt.
That's your opinion. Meanwhile:
Trump reportedly funneled cancer charity money into his businesses
Here's how Trump profited from his son's kids cancer charity
Trump attorney Jay Sekulow’s family has been paid millions from charities they control
Saudis And The UAE Will Donate $100 Million To A Fund Inspired By Ivanka Trump

And it goes on and on with the Trump crime family. Not even getting into his Russia treason yet, most corrupt president since Harding.

You lied about a conviction, say it.
I loved Hillary's Russian uranium payoff. What about you?
Yes that Russian corruption runs deep. It's only Hillary and not Trump though right? Is that the talking point?

It's only Hillary and not Trump though right?

When you compare evidence seen to date, yes, it's only Hillary.

Furthermore, he bashes Trump at every opportunity.

As ANY SANE PERSON should do.........LOL
I'm not sure of that. Although I remain unsure what the gop/trump stands for. Trump and his cabinet are fiercely pro-capital when capital is giving them kickbacks. And then there's the tax bill that will transfer trillions to the 1%. Yet, Bannon continues his protectionist rant, but that is truning to just white supremecy.

If you're a white supremacist who doesn't care about political corruption or fiscal responsibility, Trump's your guy.
again, you don't get it. you never will. Not sure why you keep asking what has been explained now for a year. It isn't the donald, it is his agenda. why the fk can't you just accept that? blah, blah blahing all day to us isn't valuable. BTW, it was Flakes agenda when he ran. what happened?

Trump attorney Jay Sekulow’s family has been paid millions from charities they control

And it goes on and on with the Trump crime family. Not even getting into his Russia treason yet, most corrupt president since Harding.

Yes that Russian corruption runs deep. It's only Hillary and not Trump though right? Is that the talking point?

You and your ilk's vendetta against Hillary is what has brought us this truly fucked up Trump cult. Congrats.

Times have changed. They can shape up, or ship out as the saying goes.
The decent ones of conscience will ship out, that’s all we’re witnessing, just like what happened with the “other” party. One party down, one to go. When your party goes from say the likes of Lincoln to Eisenhower to Palin to Don, it is almost understandable that folks would not believe in evolution.

Shrug. Trump beat a strong lineup of established Republicans in the campaign, and went on to win the presidency. Opinions from the Left as to what constitutes "decent" are questionable at best.

I believe you people have enough problems with Weinstein et al and Fusion, eh? Public hangings may yet come back in style.

Trump made a lot of promises to do it
Promises he is unable to keep

Will voters fall for the same lies twice?

so you think they should vote for a candidate who promises to do exactly the opposite of what they want?

I think this is the bottom line. If you make a promise as a politician, keep it. There are politicians in Canada who I didn't agree with, but I always respected someone who campaigned on an issue and kept their promise. This means that campaigning has value, it's important.

So, on this note, if you say one thing and do another, you are a useless politician. If you say one thing and follow through on that, you are a leader. Leaders on all sides have my respect. Politicians are in it for the wrong reason and probably wouldn't succeed in the the private marketplace.
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

That's all it takes to prove that you're full of shit.

You and your ilk's vendetta against Hillary is what has brought us this truly fucked up Trump cult. Congrats.

You and your ilk's love for Hillary is what has brought us this truly fucked up Trump cult. Congrats.

You and your ilk's vendetta against America is what brought the American vendetta against the truly fucked up Clinton cult.

America won. Yay! :laugh:

You'd fail a lie detector because not even you believe that.

Yep - it's 100% right now from Freedom Works with 95% Lifetime:

Jeff Flake | FreedomWorks Key Voting Record

Trump, Bannon & Miller are going to turn the R Party into a dinosaur bound for the tar pits.

They won't be successful in most places with their convicted felons and crazies. But considering tRump's 70%+ approval rating in Arizona at present, the conspiracy theorist is likely to take Flake's place.

AZ took a hard turn toward Kookytown a few years back, and may need to be quarantined.

:slap:

It's like the old Obama line. They hated Obama saying he didn't have enough experience while also saying that Trump having less experience is a good thing.

When someone who scores a 96% isn't good enough, you're in trouble and lost the principals you once had.

Flake is retiring because he is caught up in a scandal and betrayed this country, and is quietly being asked to leave.
Guess who else will be resigining?
Bob Corker & John McCain.

You'd fail a lie detector because not even you believe that.

How much money did Hillary's "Foundation" receive from foreign interests, including Russia, while she was Secretary of State?
Do those foreign bribes concern you in the slightest?

Ship up from 96%?

Flake is a charter member of #nevertrump who apparently can't accept reality.

Polls mean as much as they did last year.

Except he's still at 96% conservative rating. What's Trump rating? And why does liking Trump and other emotions play so much into your arguments?

Stamp that rating on your forehead for all it's worth.

Liking Trump? I like results in favor of the country as it was founded. He's getting results. "Liking" has nothing to do with it.

So, we're just pretending you didn't mention them being never trumpers as being a reason? You moved away from that in 1 post. You don't believe your own defenses lol so you know I don't believe your dumbass.

Ship up from 96%?

Flake is a charter member of #nevertrump who apparently can't accept reality.

Polls mean as much as they did last year.

Except he's still at 96% conservative rating. What's Trump rating? And why does liking Trump and other emotions play so much into your arguments?

Stamp that rating on your forehead for all it's worth.

Liking Trump? I like results in favor of the country as it was founded. He's getting results. "Liking" has nothing to do with it.

So, we're just pretending you didn't mention them being never trumpers as being a reason? You moved away from that in 1 post. You don't believe your own defenses lol so you know I don't believe your dumbass.

Flake is at 18%. Your basis is debased.

Forum List

Back