And I would be willing to bet it was shut down for the mere fact people were flooding it turning themselves in, sending letters and vids to the site.

I am not sad to see it shut down. But I don't hold much trust that the mignions running the WhiteHouse will come up with something else in due course.
Bingo! My thoughts exactly.

Damn ... now why didn't I think to send them my Youtube channel! That would have been funny as hell.
KK, I'm willing to bet you'll have another chance soon. :lol:

Bingo! My thoughts exactly.

Damn ... now why didn't I think to send them my Youtube channel! That would have been funny as hell.
KK, I'm willing to bet you'll have another chance soon. :lol:

Someone tell me when they try this shit again ... please!

Even if they do step in and shut down my Youtube channel (which I would announce) they can't touch the site I set up ... it's in another country. ;)

Don't worry, in due time Obama will learn to be, like his predecessor, less transparent with his tyranny.

Won't that be swell!

And I would be willing to bet it was shut down for the mere fact people were flooding it turning themselves in, sending letters and vids to the site.

I am not sad to see it shut down. But I don't hold much trust that the mignions running the White House will come up with something else in due course.
Could be. It might have something to do with a number of emails turning in the entire caucus of the Democrat party. After all, Mr. Obama wanted information on people who were spreading misinformation about the health care bills that are in play.

The entire democrat party has been doing that on a remarkably frequent basis.

Following a furor over how the data would be used, the White House has shut down an electronic tip box — [email protected] — that was set up to receive information on “fishy” claims about President Barack Obama’s health plan.

White House disables e-tip box - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

:thup:

No surprises there. I wonder when Obama is going to get a clue that his opponents (enemies, really) will find fault and spread rumors as soon as his feet hit the ground in the morning. OH LOOK!!! BROWN SHOES!! WHERE IS HE HIDING HIS BROWN SHIRT?!

Don't panic, people. You can still air your gripes at the Whitehouse.gov page, specifically here. Knock yourselves out.

We want to hear from you | Health Insurance Reform Reality Check

But ooohhh, be very very careful how you sign in or you'll wind up on Obama's Enemies List. :lol:
thats not quite the samne thing maggie, and i sure hope you are smart enough to know that

No, it isn't. The first site obviously attracted the nitpickers trying to make another mountain out of a molehill. The newer one is basically the same: Just make up a name and address and you can type away to your heart's complaint (er, heart's content...)

Following a furor over how the data would be used, the White House has shut down an electronic tip box — [email protected] — that was set up to receive information on “fishy” claims about President Barack Obama’s health plan.

No surprises there. I wonder when Obama is going to get a clue that his opponents (enemies, really) will find fault and spread rumors as soon as his feet hit the ground in the morning. OH LOOK!!! BROWN SHOES!! WHERE IS HE HIDING HIS BROWN SHIRT?!

Don't panic, people. You can still air your gripes at the Whitehouse.gov page, specifically here. Knock yourselves out.

But ooohhh, be very very careful how you sign in or you'll wind up on Obama's Enemies List. :lol:

if bush had set something like this up for his SS "reform", would you have been so sanguine?

encouraging citizens to report each other over political issues isn't an america i either recognize or want. doesn't matter who does it, it's wrong.

I think back then most people would have understood what a similar site's intention was, unlike today when goofydom has ursurped common sense.

Heck, they probably have enough names for IRS audits to last them throughout both of Obama's terms. I'm sure they feel this was a huge success. In fact, the fines they intend to levy on those who spoke out will probably pay for the implementation of HR 3200 when they finally get it passed. :D And just think the funding will all come from opponents of the bill. Now that is a Gotcha!!!

Immie

Oh please, Immie... just look at the site!! You can invent some name and address. You don't have to use your own or insert your social. You're ordinariily a sensible guy, until the goofballs arrive, and then you jump over to their "side."

if bush had set something like this up for his SS "reform", would you have been so sanguine?

encouraging citizens to report each other over political issues isn't an america i either recognize or want. doesn't matter who does it, it's wrong.

Ooohhhh, look at all the "thanks" you got Del. Aren't you special. :bowdown: Running low on positive reps are ya?

Heck, they probably have enough names for IRS audits to last them throughout both of Obama's terms. I'm sure they feel this was a huge success. In fact, the fines they intend to levy on those who spoke out will probably pay for the implementation of HR 3200 when they finally get it passed. :D And just think the funding will all come from opponents of the bill. Now that is a Gotcha!!!

Immie

Oh please, Immie... just look at the site!! You can invent some name and address. You don't have to use your own or insert your social. You're ordinariily a sensible guy, until the goofballs arrive, and then you jump over to their "side."

We are talking about people turning in others on the net for spreading so-called "Misinformation" about the health reform bill. Why would I turn myself in? As it stands today, the last person who's list I care to be on is Barack Obama.

Immie

I think back then most people would have understood what a similar site's intention was, unlike today when goofydom has ursurped common sense.

you really are about the most pathetic hack on here, left or right, and that's saying something.
thanks for "keeping it honest". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's been trying to utilize the internet to become a tyrant, but the truly ironic thing is that it's the internet that's stopping him from succeeding. As soon as one of these red flags about his admin gets aired, they keep shutting them down or changing them.

And why not? Why give free ammunition to his Hate Brigades?

He's been trying to utilize the internet to become a tyrant, but the truly ironic thing is that it's the internet that's stopping him from succeeding. As soon as one of these red flags about his admin gets aired, they keep shutting them down or changing them.

That's how Statists operate. They get caught doing what they aren't supposed to be doing, and then they commence to retracting, and erasing their tracks, and just wait until things blow over while denying they did anything wrong. (And HOPE that WE will forget about it).

Started to reply, but then I remembered I'm not supposed to inject the Boooooooosh administration on this board since it never existed and no one here ever supported it.

Forum List

Back