"FJB" chant popping up everywhere across America, now featuring NFL games

Nothing we would agree on. But I’ll give you one so you can throw a fit about it.

I prefer his consistent messaging on covid. I think it’s working better than the divisive disaster that we were dealing with and that we’re still seeing issues with.
"Messaging"? WTF...you mean his crazy flip-flop bullshit that's all over the place with Fauciology?
Imagine that...a Leftist who prefers to have Father Government lead him around by the nose...weird.
LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."

1633625436474.png

Biden: 'BRANDON!'
-- 'FJB!"
Biden: 'BRANDON!'
-- 'FJB'
Biden: 'Great job - keep it up!'

Yup. They don't think he brought discourse down at all. They'll just obediently change the subject and point the finger elsewhere.

Give him credit: He knows his rubes. His "Fifth Avenue" rule was spot on.
Your divisive as fuck Kenyan King DESTROYED discourse, your CHANGE AMERICA mantra destroyed discourse, your four years of "RUSSIA" and "IMPEACH HIM" destroyed discourse, your open borders destroyed discourse, your support of the jungle savages in BLM destroyed discourse, your support of deranged men in dresses shitting next to little girls destroyed discourse........YOU INDECENT IMMORAL UNAMERICAN MOTHERFUCKERS DESTROYED DISCOURSE!

Your divisive as fuck Kenyan King DESTROYED discourse, your CHANGE AMERICA mantra destroyed discourse, your four years of "RUSSIA" and "IMPEACH HIM" destroyed discourse, your open borders destroyed discourse, your support of the jungle savages in BLM destroyed discourse, your support of deranged men in dresses shitting next to little girls destroyed discourse........YOU INDECENT IMMORAL UNAMERICAN MOTHERFUCKERS DESTROYED DISCOURSE!
:laugh:

Face it Mac1958 you have fucked this country up...we'll never be civil again, we'll never speak like friends again. Good people hate the Left like Hitler hated Jews.
I know that you're miserable. I know that you hate. I know that you feel like the victim.

That isn't my fault. You have allowed voices that you trust to turn you into this.

"Messaging"? WTF...you mean his crazy flip-flop bullshit that's all over the place with Fauciology?
Imagine that...a Leftist who prefers to have Father Government lead him around by the nose...weird.
LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."

I think he has been far more consistent than Trump ever was on Covid. America agrees that Trump’s handling of it was terrible.

Like I said, we’re not going to agree on the best ways for the president to handle Covid. Hence why we prefer different candidates.

Shocker, right?

And this is today's Republican Party. When they should you who they are, believe them.

Republicans are Democrat Light. A few Republicans in the House and Senate have moral courage but most are simply RINOs that support big government.

Whenever the Democrats do something to fuck up this country they get some help from the Republicans.

Just look at Obamacare as an example. No Republican in either the House or Senate voted for it on the floor. However, three Republican Senate dingbats voted for it on the cloture process knowing the Democrats would pass it on a floor vote.

It is amazing that there are still some of you stupid uneducated Moon Bats still around that think Potatohead is doing a great job.

Of course if you had any kind of IQ at all then you turd brains would have known last year that he would be disaster and would never have voted for him.
I have some leftist friends of mine having deep regret right now. Not all leftists look at Biden with rose colored glasses thankfully.

I know that you're miserable. I know that you hate. I know that you feel like the victim.

That isn't my fault. You have allowed voices that you trust to turn you into this.
Look bud, you seem to be the one living miserable...you're the one constantly begging for civility, bipartisanship and effective discourse....I've fully embraced the divide, I prefer it, I'm all for complete segregation...I'm never friends with the enemy and the Left is America's enemy number one.

Look bud, you seem to be the one living miserable...you're the one constantly begging for civility, bipartisanship and effective discourse....I've fully embraced the divide, I prefer it, I'm all for complete segregation...I'm never friends with the enemy and the Left is America's enemy number one.
I don't go through life thinking that I have enemies.

That must be terrible.

It's always amusing to watch cultists believe, seriously believe, that a) the only people who vote are those who show up at a campaign rally, and/or b) land votes.

Haha, there's that word 'cult' again, you really need to find something new. But it's great to see that Americans speaking up really seem to get on your nerves, shows we're moving in the right direction! ;)

I think he has been far more consistent than Trump ever was on Covid. America agrees that Trump’s handling of it was terrible.

Like I said, we’re not going to agree on the best ways for the president to handle Covid. Hence why we prefer different candidates.

Shocker, right?
NO....sorry sheep.......CNN, the google faggots, Zuckerberg and Dorsey made you believe he has been more consistent, they made you believe Trump mishandled it just like they made you believe Cuomo handled it better than anybody else.....Trump was simply "pro choice"......remember when you loved pro choice?
Further, sane people don't elect presidents for their message on a virus.

LMAO ......never seen so much wide spread contempt for a President before.
Biden is the only president to ever threaten to nuke Americans.
Biden's Naziasshole AG is going to have a hard time arresting so many dissenters.

View attachment 548191
Indeed,never in my lifetime have I seen this kind of hate fir a president ever.guess people at sporting events don’t care if a president is a mass murderer of women and children as bush and Obama were,it takes a president killing people in hospitals and telling them to take the kill jab before they start to care we are finding out.

Haha, there's that word 'cult' again, you really need to find something new. But it's great to see that Americans speaking up really seem to get on your nerves, shows we're moving in the right direction! ;)
Boy they sure are getting on his nerves the fact he is using the word cult unable to deal with reality the entire world hates his hero.,these dumbass Biden fans have the fucked up logic they are always right and the entire world is wrong. :cuckoo: Must suck being on thst deserted island he is on. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back