"FJB" chant popping up everywhere across America, now featuring NFL games

Yep...and when people show you who they are, believe them.
The first time I saw what dangerous fascists the Democrats had become, I couldn't believe it.

But by now, I'm thoroughly convinced.

It's always amusing to watch cultists believe, seriously believe, that a) the only people who vote are those who show up at a campaign rally, and/or b) land votes.

It’s always amusing watch leftists lie to themselves. You actually believe a rich old white dementia riddled 2 time presidential failure got more votes than the first black president. Twice!

"Biden is creating so much hate and mistrust"..................:heehee: Classic abuser blame game. "Look what you made me do!"
2016 Putin tries to help Obama & Biden get Clinton elected to run Obama's 3rd Term.

2020, China tries to help Obama, Clinton and The DemNazi Party get Biden elected to run Obama's 3rd Term.

2024 Who will help the DemNazi Party then? The UN, North Korea, Iran? Or maybe they go back to good old standby allies like China and Russia again.

East Palestine, Ohio....

hzgs7ftyycka1.png

If Biden runs again we need to try to get every conservative white person in this nation that we can find out to vote against him at the polls.

Joe Biden obviously doesn’t give a good shit about conservative white people like those who live in East Palestine.

If we can get every conservative out to vote we will make any possibility of the Democrats being able to rig the next election almost impossible.

If Biden runs again we need to try to get every conservative white person in this nation that we can find out to vote against him at the polls.

Joe Biden obviously doesn’t give a good shit about conservative white people like those who live in East Palestine.

If we can get every conservative out to vote we will make any possibility of the Democrats being able to rig the next election almost impossible.

Yeah, and everyone else too.

1677545143103.png

1677545076815.png

Forum List

Back