Five Right Wing Mom's for Liberty removed from Bucks County PA school board = applause X3 and standing ovationX5.. people banning books = liberty NOT

Where I come from the school board is elected. How in the world did they "take" the school board away from these people? Is there something in the polluted Pennsylvania water that would cause otherwise sane Americans to elect a nut case like Fetterman to the U.S. Senate and maintain a house of horrors like Gosnell's Philadelphia abortion clinic without any health standards?

Thanks for the topic. I had no idea anyone here gave a crap until I searched “Moms for Liberty” just now. This was my school district. Always used to be among the top State wide until rightwing loons dialed for dollars and took over.
Where I come from the school board is elected.
Same here. Problem is your ilk slimes their way in with money and scary talk while voters sleep. But you overplayed the hand this time. There shall always be far more of us than there are of you.

Now shut up and listen to Mr. Hightower.

I can not express enough just how thankful I am that my kids are grown and no longer in school. Especially with the recent advent of the Ku Klux Karens... er... Moms for Liberty < :lmao: >. An absolute misnomer, the last thing they stand for is liberty...

Forum List

Back