Five police officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about parts of London being so 'radicalised'

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Whoopsies all you Brits including Cameron who got bent out of shape with the claim. This has been known for years.

Busted Cameron! Your own officers are stepping forward.

"A Lancashire Police officer told MailOnline: 'There are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission'.

One officer from Yorkshire said on the online forum Police.Community: 'I'm not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're 'All at risk of attack' - yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'

He added: 'In this instance he (Trump) isn't wrong. Our political leaders are best either ill-informed or simply being disingenuous.

'He's pointed out something that is plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to - do you think a US Police Department would ban officers from wearing their uniforms under jackets etc due to FEAR of their cops being killed by extremists?

'We implement half measures such as 'No-one is allowed to come into work half blues, even in your own cars because if you get beheaded it'll be your own fault.

'It would be seen as un-American, un-democratic, not the done thing... In the UK though we accept it'.

One female officer in the Met said if a police officer was attacked it would be written off.

She said: 'Even if one of us did get killed or dragged off in a van. It would just be reported as a 'one-off incident' and no reason to change the 'British style of policing.'

'Trump's not wrong – we can't wear uniform in our OWN cars': Five police officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about parts of London being so 'radicalised' they are no-go areas

Several officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about policing in London

goes to show you there are chickenshit PS's in London too.

big f'n deal.

th

When the police can't even protect themselves they might as well turn in their badges and allow the PC crowd to protect themselves.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back