Fishy direct deposit problems nationally

Correct, because they are delayed in recompiling the files. Some ACHs went through, and some did not. Which makes it that much more complicated.
Kinda like when they stopped counting but when counting resumed the numbers were way different

Been kept real quiet until today

I read about it on Saturday.

Plus...

I read about it on Saturday.

Plus...

All you have done is prove what I originally stated which you jumped on as being “my local bank ripping me off” You never read about anything until today and are back tracking from the embarrassing responses you originally made

All you have done is prove what I originally stated which you jumped on as being “my local bank ripping me off” You never read about anything until today and are back tracking from the embarrassing responses you originally made

I did not say your local bank you fucking liar.

You are incapable of making a post that is not a lie.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

If it was not you then it was one of your ilk. Everyone can refer to the very first page right below my thread start where the “local bank fucking you over ” comment was made.

No problems here, sounds like your bank is fucking you over.
Absolute fucking lying dog face. After your hysterical denial, 2/3 posts above, of saying my bank “is fucking you over” Here is Your Post saying that
So apologize for your rant about me lying and own up to your lying and then lying about the lie.

I’m preserving all of this before you dishonestly alter or delete it and I captured your post from page one where you said my bank was fucking me over.
It’s Truist so not a yokel bank like your lying fuck ass would use.
Also. Moderators/-I identify what he is doing as a deliberate attempt to get this thread derailed and shunted elsewhere. Do Not Fall For That This Time

Starting to get worse as Huge Bank A sent funds to Large Banks B and have to source out that the funds were not received, it’s not an “oh yeah, we believe you” thing that’s done fast

Isn’t it possible it’s just an unfortunate error with the ACH system and they’re working on fixing the backlog, just like they say?

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

Why, why, why does everything have to be some Deep State Conspiracy theory with you people?

Isn’t it possible it’s just an unfortunate error with the ACH system and they’re working on fixing the backlog, just like they say?

Why, why, why does everything have to be some Deep State Conspiracy theory with you people?
I don’t know what it is. I think the correction is more difficult than you suggest. So yes I do think it’s screwy but don’t think I claimed government conspiracy anyway.
Most people don’t follow if their paycheck hit . It always does. Friday is a big payday so shortly we will know more on who got the money or didn’t

Musklesboi. Derp!

You know why I'm not musclebound? Because I know how muscles work.

They work a lot better if one is not musclebound. The white is what you want, almost cartilage, and the more one

can make the muscles be like that, the better off they are.

Not gym or prison muscles. :nono:

Rabbit muscles. That's part of how I learned that.

Last edited:
I don’t know what it is. I think the correction is more difficult than you suggest. So yes I do think it’s screwy but don’t think I claimed government conspiracy anyway.
Most people don’t follow if their paycheck hit . It always does. Friday is a big payday so shortly we will know more on who got the money or didn’t
Talk about back tracking. You might want to reread your OP

Musklesboi. Derp!

You know why I'm not musclebound? Because I know how muscles work.

They work a lot better if one is not musclebound. The white is what you want, almost cartilage, and the more one

can make the muscles be like that, the better off they are.

Not gym or prison muscles. :nono:

Rabbit muscles. That's part of how I learned that.
What does any of that have to do with the topic?

I’m not sure who said it, but there was the usual comments here about how the media and government weren’t reporting on it and isn’t that suspicious and blah blah blah.

Some people just have to embellish everything because I think they find the real world too boring

Absolute fucking lying dog face. After your hysterical denial, 2/3 posts above, of saying my bank “is fucking you over” Here is Your Post saying that
So apologize for your rant about me lying and own up to your lying and then lying about the lie.

yep, what is missing is the word "local" which you claimed I said.

So, yes, you lied and I did not.

But, that is what happens all the time

Forum List

Back