Fiscal Conservatives All

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Just needed to share this with my liberal patriotic friends on these threads. All is not always as it apears. Keep your eye on the ball.

Copyrighted material removed by onedomino for failure to provide a link which is a violation of copyright law, and the USMB rule to post copyrighted material in compliance with the law.

And according to the administration and Fox, a recession is possible, while according to most other folks who have any economic sense, we are already in one.

He broke every other company he was in charge of, what's new here?

To put it into perspective, Bush never was much of a fiscal conservative. He just played one on TV at election time.

He also played that he was not a nation builder, etc. etc. etc.

Arrogant assholes seem to attrack fecal followers,:eusa_doh:

The Bush Legacy. We need a larg pile of bronzed

crap.jpg

with a sign: He B.Sushed US

Arrogant assholes seem to attrack fecal followers,:eusa_doh:

The Bush Legacy. We need a larg pile of bronzed

crap.jpg

with a sign: He B.Sushed US

Before you go and get all carried away, how have liberals done, being fisically responsible in Congress?

Yes, something which used to be embraced by conservative republicans.

8 years ago, non-interventionism and fiscal conservatism were major party platforms that got people elected to the Oval Office, now they're considered kooky and fringe thanks to Bush. It's one of my biggest beefs with Bush. It can't even be debated. The man ruined what was once a proud platform of Republicans.

The anti-war ideology basically gets passed back and forth between each side of the aisle over the course of time and throughout different elections, so as to continually maintain the opportunity for the establishment to get continual war by confusing the voters.

8 years ago, the republicans were anti-war and the democrats were enjoying a few of their OWN. Now, it's apparently the opposite.

The media can be thanked for this. Well, that, and dumb voters who aren't capable of thinking for themselves, but then, that goes hand in hand with the media.

Before you go and get all carried away, how have liberals done, being fisically responsible in Congress?

They at least don't make it a part of their belief that they sell to US. Plus Reagan, Bush 1 and little bush are all repubs and they account for 70%.

Please explain that since we have had a few Dem presidents in there also.

They at least don't make it a part of their belief that they sell to US. Plus Reagan, Bush 1 and little bush are all repubs and they account for 70%.

Please explain that since we have had a few Dem presidents in there also.

Whether or not they try to sell they are fiscally responsible is irrelevant. 9.3 trillion dollars of debt is absurd, holding Republican or Democrats responsible is hard to do, considering split power between Congress and the President. What we should do is hold elected individuals responsible for their votes or their fiscal budgets submitted for defecit spending, individually not by party affliation. I am glad though that you acknowledge defecit spending is a problem.:clap2:

Whether or not they try to sell they are fiscally responsible is irrelevant. 9.3 trillion dollars of debt is absurd, holding Republican or Democrats responsible is hard to do, considering split power between Congress and the President. What we should do is hold elected individuals responsible for their votes or their fiscal budgets submitted for defecit spending, individually not by party affliation. I am glad though that you acknowledge defecit spending is a problem.:clap2:

Let's not forget holding central bankers responsible for debasing our currency by artificially tampering with interest rates and irresponsibly inflating the money supply.

Let's not forget holding central bankers responsible for debasing our currency by artificially tampering with interest rates and irresponsibly inflating the money supply.

Can you provide some information please?

Are there any fiscal conservatives anymore? A fiscal conservative isn't one who just cuts taxes. A fiscal conservative is one who cuts taxes AND spending. A conservative who just cuts taxes is an irresponsible conservative if the tax cuts create structural deficits.

Just thought I'd check this thread out, just as I suspected, a liberal love in.

You people never change, and wonder why nothing you do changes anything, totally pathetic.:eusa_wall:

Just thought I'd check this thread out, just as I suspected, a liberal love in.

You people never change, and wonder why nothing you do changes anything, totally pathetic.:eusa_wall:

I'm confused. Why is wanting to cut spending a liberal love in?

Just needed to share this with my liberal patriotic friends on these threads. All is not always as it apears. Keep your eye on the ball.

Copyrighted material removed by onedomino for failure to provide a link which is a violation of copyright law, and the USMB rule to post copyrighted material in compliance with the law.

And according to the administration and Fox, a recession is possible, while according to most other folks who have any economic sense, we are already in one.

He broke every other company he was in charge of, what's new here?

And some how, you felt you needed to SHARE this with your other broke dick liberal friends?

You truly are pathetic..............

trobinett, do you actually have anything of substance to contribute to this thread other than "liberal" and anything else you can think of to belittle and insult people?

Everytime time you post it's ALWAYS some hateful rant towards someone. Why so angry dude?

No seriously, I want to know more.

If you're being completely serious and would like to learn more about the role central banking and the Fed plays on our economy, I'll be glad to have that discussion with you. Somehow I get the feeling you're baiting me though. If I'm wrong about that let me know. It's one of my favorite subjects these days. When I have the time to get into it, probably tomorrow evening, I'll be glad to start a thread and have a discussion.

Forum List

Back