Fiscal Conservatives All

trobinett, do you actually have anything of substance to contribute to this thread other than "liberal" and anything else you can think of to belittle and insult people?

Everytime time you post it's ALWAYS some hateful rant towards someone. Why so angry dude?

Excuse me, whats to contribute?

Ya got a bunch of broke dick liberals stroking each other, with no clue as to what the real world is all about, and YOU ask ME to contribute, just another example of a total disconnect.

God damn right I'm angry, who wouldn't be with dumb shits like YOU taking up space,and breathing air, that could be better used by those that actually had a fucking clue.

Any part of that you don't understand?

Excuse me, whats to contribute?

Ya got a bunch of broke dick liberals stroking each other, with no clue as to what the real world is all about, and YOU ask ME to contribute, just another example of a total disconnect.

God damn right I'm angry, who wouldn't be with dumb shits like YOU taking up space,and breathing air, that could be better used by those that actually had a fucking clue.

Any part of that you don't understand?

Are you 12 years old?

If you're being completely serious and would like to learn more about the role central banking and the Fed plays on our economy, I'll be glad to have that discussion with you. Somehow I get the feeling you're baiting me though. If I'm wrong about that let me know. It's one of my favorite subjects these days. When I have the time to get into it, probably tomorrow evening, I'll be glad to start a thread and have a discussion.

No baiting here, just honestly want to see your viewpoint.

considering split power between Congress and the President

Wrong in this case. For the first six years of his presidency, he has had the house and senate in his pockect with the Repuclican majority. So if there is blame on where we have gone it is Bush and the Reublican party to this date in his term. Today they are still filibustering bills the dems are pushing, so they are still getting their way.

The blame in this case is easy to place.

The blame is crystle clear.

The policies of the Bush admin have been steadfastly backed by the vast majority of republicans the enitre time.

They have screwed up every sector of our government.

The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the republican party.

The blame is crystle clear.

The policies of the Bush admin have been steadfastly backed by the vast majority of republicans the enitre time.

They have screwed up every sector of our government.

The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the republican party.

You don't think discretionary spending is a problem or entitlement spending is contributing to defecit spending? I believe both sides are culpable in this equation, they only use party affliation as a political shield.

Forum List

Back