First they came for the poor, then the oppressed ...

Feds rescind opposition to key part of Texas voter ID law

Those in denial, those who lie and those fooled by the Narcissist/Liar-in-Chief better wake up and smell the coffee. The current POTUS is a fascist, and a despot in word and deed.

...then you. When the street roil in revolt, guess what goes next - your 2nd Amendment.
Hahahahaha you're such a paranoid dumbass

Just remember; all drug addicts hate the war on drugs.

First they came for the poor, then the oppressed ... then San Francisco realized all they really wanted was for the homeless to just stop pissing and shitting everywhere.

Those in denial, those who lie and those fooled by the Narcissist/Liar-in-Chief better wake up and smell the coffee. The current POTUS is a fascist, and a despot in word and deed.

...then you. When the street roil in revolt, guess what goes next - your 2nd Amendment.
Really, what has Trump done that got the left wing's shorts in a knot? Other than him saying things just to get your shorts in a knot I don't see where he has done much of anything.

Not having the IRS collect the unfair and harmful ACA tax? That bothers you?

Barring those not vetted properly from entering the country? That bothers you? If it does I would like to know why. And please don't tell me that it is so un-American. It is un-American to sodomize you brother but I don't see that stopping the left wing.

A military rad where ONE man was killed? That bothers you? Even though the war in Afghanistan still produces war dead and did up to the end of Obama? That bothers you?

His freeing up coal, is that it?

No, I don't believe anything bothers you folks other than Trump doesn't cow tail to you and the establishment. If any of the above got your dander up I would have to say those are pretty damn stupid reasons.

upload_2017-2-27_21-20-39.png

Yes...it is so hard to get a free i.d. to vote...that is, if you don't have a drivers license already, that you need to cash a check, buy booze, fly on an airplane and rent a car.........

And considering every other country that you guys always point to as being better than America.....requires I.D. to vote....including South Africa under Nelson Mandela....

Excuse me if I don't take your stupid post seriously.......

Dear Wry Catcher
I think you are either overestimating Trump's influence
or underestimating the power and principle of the Constitution to check him.

He's basically a blowhard, who is opposed by both left and right,
and doesn't have a full united front to do any much oppression in any one direction.

The worst he can do is right to life stuff. And that can be worked out on state levels
like the LGBT stuff that needs to be also. that's our responsibility the people, not his.
he can only speak for himself on issues of beliefs, and us too. we need to speak up as equals
and we can all check each other. and not be afraid any one person has more influence than another.

All our groups can bully each other. so we all pose threats to that degree.
how can we work together insetad of against each other.
that's not up to Trump it's up to each of us and the groups we do have circles of influence among.
So we have just as much power as anyone else to chnage how we do things here!

Take care WC I look forward to working with my fellow
progressives to change this whole paradigm
from bullying to peacemaking. Big road ahead and we all have a role to play!

Trump, and his fellow travelers, inner circle and members of his administration are EVIL. I do not use that word loosely.

You just use it foolishly....

IF voter fraud was a critical issue, The Congress would have taken action.

There is no evidence that voter fraud has impacted/changed an election outcome.

There is no evidence that vote fraud has been investigated and those who voted illegally have been identified, prosecuted and convicted in numbers which would justify the hysteria from the Right Wing (aka, the neo fascists).

The meme that voter fraud is rampant is a LIE, and an effort by the neo fascists to suppress the vote of those likely to vote for Democrats, or on initiatives which would expand The Civil Rights of blacks, browns, jews, catholics, gays, lesbians or any other minority race or creed!

Those who writes and argues differently are liars, fools and/or neo fascists!

Not according to you assholes.....you keep saying the Russians did it....moron....

And here is your proof, from the last election....bob craemer, scot foval...their group People for the American way,, were caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations......they stated their methods of recruitment, how they transported people and which states they targeted...they also admitted that they received orders and money from the democrat national committee....which laundered money for the hilary campaign......and they reported directly to the Director of Special Events at the DNC........all caught on video....

So yes...there is evidence of massive voter fraud operations by the democrats...

There is no evidence that vote fraud has been investigated and those who voted illegally have been identified, prosecuted and convicted in numbers which would justify the hysteria from the Right Wing (aka, the neo fascists).

The meme that voter fraud is rampant is a LIE, and an effort by the neo fascists to suppress the vote of those likely to vote for Democrats, or on initiatives which would expand The Civil Rights of blacks, browns, jews, catholics, gays, lesbians or any other minority race or creed!

I agree that voter fraud is nothing close to the problem that Republicans make it to be, but there is nothing unreasonable about requiring someone to show an ID when casting their vote. You can't function in this country without having some form of identification. If you are too inept to get a state identification then you probably shouldn't be voting anyway.

I agree that voter fraud is nothing close to the problem that Republicans make it to be, but there is nothing unreasonable about requiring someone to show an ID when casting their vote. You can't function in this country without having some form of identification. If you are too inept to get a state identification then you probably shouldn't be voting anyway.
Why not secure the vote from fraud though? Maybe there is no voter fraud going on at all, but there is still no reason to leave the voting system so open to corruption.

BTW, I think it is WORSE than the GOP admits to because they dont want everyone knowing what complete fools they have been.

The only legitimate argument I could see against voter ID's is that it could arguably disenfranchise the poor. That's easy to remedy. Have a fee waiver form for people who live around or below the poverty line, so they get ID's for free.

Everyone in the Country needs a photo I.D. to cash a check, buy a sixpack, enter a federal building, travel by air, apply for welfare, buy a car, drive a car, 2 I.D.'s in most states to access 2nd Amendment right to purchase a firearm to and everything else necessary to live in the modern world. If you can't figure out how to obtain a photo I.D. in the great state of Texas or any other state there are government agencies that will help you. It's a sign of insanity when hysterical lefties claim that "first they came for the poor and then the oppressed" because people have to simply show a photo I.D. when they vote.

1. Feds rescind opposition to key part of Texas voter ID law

2 .IF voter fraud was a critical issue, The Congress would have taken action.

3. Trump, and his fellow travelers, inner circle and members of his administration are EVIL. I do not use that word loosely.

Three posts that tell your story, All wrong, all BS and all full of lies just like every other liberal posting the same talking points Bullshit and the same liberal media pumping out lies by the truckload. YOU are the problem, Trump is the solution to the problems you and those like you have caused with your overbearing intimidating sometimes violent behavior that you try to force everyone to accept. WELL IT IS NOT acceptable, it is NOTHING BUT OFFENSIVE, VILE, DISGUSTING , and completely dishonorable. The thing is that WE have decided we are not going to be intimidated pushed, extorted, and harassed by liberal shit anymore, we are giving back what you pos have subjected us to for years, and we have taken up some of your methods and you can't stand it. BOOO HOOO HOOO, I just love seeing you pos whail about everything, and the fact there is not a damn thing you can do about even with the best of your NAZI cadre on the job you still get slapped down like the trash you are HAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it. Lie some more. We will laugh even harder.
And we are going to concentrate the gangstalkers.

This you, Wry?

Wrong. You may notice if you are honest and astute that the comments thus far lack substance, rebuttal and attack me. That bothers me not one bit, it's part of the process, that being getting people to think. Some people never think, they emote.

Forum List

Back