I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Washington Compost

I'd love to see William Binney put in charge of the NSA. I don't care about the CIA.
Way to not address .... anything.
The commander in chief is an embarrassment to the country and the CIA officer explains why.

The commander in chief is an embarrassment to the country and the CIA officer explains why.
He is only an embarrassment to you losers because you all thought he was a lock to lose, instead your frauds lost.

Tough shit, he is still your President.

upload_2017-2-27_22-27-58.png

• Banned
"Despite working proudly for Republican and Democratic presidents, I reluctantly concluded that I cannot in good faith serve this administration as an intelligence professional."

The final straw for Price was the reorganization of the National Security Council, which demoted intelligence officials and elevated Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, as a permanent member. And although the CIA director was reinstated as a permanent member, in the eyes of Price, the intention of the White House was clear:

“[Trump’s White House] has little need for intelligence professionals who, in speaking truth to power, might challenge the so-called ‘America First’ orthodoxy that sees Russia as an ally and Australia as a punching bag.”

It's possible that CIA employees who feel "demoralized" rather than patriotic need to take a polygraph test more frequently than policies mandate. Get my meaning? Once President Trump gets his feet on the ground and his appointments in place, demoralized CIA employees might be standing in line with their resignations. I hope so anyway.

The final straw for Price was the reorganization of the National Security Council, which demoted intelligence officials and elevated Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, as a permanent member. And although the CIA director was reinstated as a permanent member, in the eyes of Price, the intention of the White House was clear:

“[Trump’s White House] has little need for intelligence professionals who, in speaking truth to power, might challenge the so-called ‘America First’ orthodoxy that sees Russia as an ally and Australia as a punching bag.”
With his resignation, he's helping Trump make America great again!

The only thing Trump is making great again is SNL.

Trump has repeatedly called into question the validity of assessments that point to Russia as being behind the hacking of Democratic officials during the presidential campaign, and has promised an investigation into intelligence-related leaks.

Price urged the Trump administration to go beyond “rallies at CIA headquarters and press statements” and make clear that the information and analysis gathered by CIA professionals is being seriously considered by the White House.

When even CIA officers are quitting due to Putin's Puppet ties to Russia you know this scandal isn't going away anytime soon.

The only thing Trump is making great again is SNL.
Only in the eyes of fake news believers like liberals.

It's possible that CIA employees who feel "demoralized" rather than patriotic need to take a polygraph test more frequently than policies mandate. Get my meaning? Once President Trump gets his feet on the ground and his appointments in place, demoralized CIA employees might be standing in line with their resignations. I hope so anyway.

A well trained CIA operative can beat a polygraph test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back