First polling showing Majority now support gay marriage

The funny thing is the liberals and homosexual activists are not satisfied with just equal treatment under law... it is a statement, a tearing down of tradition, a redefinition....

They want to bastardize marriage, because marriage is a Christian thing. They want to smear Christianity, as G.T. has indicated. He sees God as a BAD thing, and less religion as a GOOD thing. Problem is then, why do the homosexuals keep pushing for something that is obviously based in religion? Well, I just answered that.

:rofl:

so no one ever was married before jesus showed up? no atheist, jew, hindu, whatever has ever been married? what a complete and total load of shit.

:rofl:

I'm not afraid of homosexuals getting married either. I'm just against it, as a Christian, because to me marriage is a holy union in the eyes of God between a man and woman, period. But I don't think it's the governments job one way or the other to dictate who can and can't get married. It's the churches job. If a church doesn't want to do same sex marriages, then they shouldn't. If they do, well, then, who ever is running that church will answer to God when they die.

And I find your attitude towards morality troubling. You sound like the kind of person that will argue in favor of pedophilia next, or public sex, or sex with animals. Nothing out of bounds aye? Fuck morality? That's what you're saying... "it's a good thing."

You don't know my attitude on morality, so how could you find it troubling?

You have a snippet, a statement not expanded upon. Shit..........if you can judge me off of that, you're taking message-board posts too seriously. But I digress. I said I'm not afraid of America becoming "less moral" because I don't see a troubling pattern of such, and I don't find "gay" immoral. I don't find swearing, television violence, etc. immoral either. But saying these things does not mean I'd accept animal sex. Jesus. I hope your views aren't as one-dimensional as you've tried to paste mine to be, but you're wholly wrong, man.

I do find pedophilia troubling, but I'm not troubled by America "becoming" pedophile-city because I'm not seeing that pattern of acceptance, anywhere, for pedophilia.....and by pattern I mean pattern, not "isolated case."

I was married in a catholic church. I don't believe in Catholicism. Am I married? Me and my wife think so, so who the fuck cares.

Alright, I don't know what your complete stand on morality is. I took what you did say and painted the slippery slope with it.

I have been alive long enough to see how that slippery works though. I've seen major changes in morality in this country, and this new, open acceptance of homosexuality. So you can't convince me that it will simply stop at that. Why should it? What the majority stood against 40 years ago, they're not standing against today. So the same can be said about the next 40 years.

I agree and disagree here.

Just because something was considered immoral, in the past, doesn't mean that it was.

So, in my opinion, America becomes MORE moral, by accepting their lifestyle, because to me, it was never immoral to begin with. I don't see a good argument for it being immoral, only Religious..........in which, Religion itself was never "proven" to be real, in human history.

I'm not afraid of the slippery slope because I don't see a decline of morality in accepting something that was probably not immoral anyways.

I don't think rape, murder, pedophilia, etc. will ever be argued as "moral," I think we'll be alright man. I really do.

The funny thing is the liberals and homosexual activists are not satisfied with just equal treatment under law... it is a statement, a tearing down of tradition, a redefinition....

They want to bastardize marriage, because marriage is a Christian thing. They want to smear Christianity, as G.T. has indicated. He sees God as a BAD thing, and less religion as a GOOD thing. Problem is then, why do the homosexuals keep pushing for something that is obviously based in religion? Well, I just answered that.

so no one ever was married before jesus showed up? no atheist, jew, hindu, whatever has ever been married? what a complete and total load of shit.

Are we talking about America, or the entire earth from the beginning of time... :cuckoo:

What does that mean then?

It doesn't mean "God is bad," all it means is that....... "NOT GOD" isn't bad.

Oh sheeeezuz... c'mon man... :eusa_hand:

That's exactly what it means.

Does saying "no salt with dinner isn't bad"...........mean that you think "salt IS bad" ?

It's not logic to draw that conclusion without further questioning. I'm just being real with you. You've been cordial, but when you imply something I said..........when I didn't, I'll clarify always.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I never said God was a bad thing.

G.T. said:
getting away from "God" is not bad, to me, because in my eyes, he's fake.

What does that mean then?

it probably means he doesn't believe in god. :eusa_shhh:

NO WAY... YOU REALLY THINK SO? ...
surprised-022.gif

It doesn't mean "God is bad," all it means is that....... "NOT GOD" isn't bad.

Does saying "no salt with dinner isn't bad"...........mean that you think "salt IS bad" ?

It's not logic to draw that conclusion without further questioning. I'm just being real with you. You've been cordial, but when you imply something I said..........when I didn't, I'll clarify always.

You've been cordial as well, and I appreciate that. Anybody is that way with me, I'll return the gesture.

So then let me see if I get this, I'll ask, then you'd also be good with saying "more God isn't a bad thing?" I mean if it makes no difference, wouldn't one way be just as irrelevant as the other?

This debate can go on tangents, now.

*If* I believe in God, and *I saw* society believing less and less, I'd be concerned and worried about morality................and so I'll say: I understand.

*But,* if a person doesn't believe in God, they thusly think morals are a Human Being charasteristic........and society getting away from God doesn't freighten them. and so I'll ask: Can you understand?

You've been cordial as well, and I appreciate that. Anybody is that way with me, I'll return the gesture.

So then let me see if I get this, I'll ask, then you'd also be good with saying "more God isn't a bad thing?" I mean if it makes no difference, wouldn't one way be just as irrelevant as the other?

More God is NOT a bad thing so long as said God isn't being used to discriminate against others, commit terrorism, etc.

The Bible has a lot of good messages. I'm cover to cover. I had to fake it to get married in Church, to appease my Wife's dead mother.

A public message to Pale:

(take this how you will)

I'm a mostly Conservative person (shocker in message board world), who argues Liberal positions on message-boards, because I find that message-board Conservatives are mainly douchebags. (I know, I know, what about Liberals, hypocrit!).

I got this from talk-radio, fox, etc. that they're douchebags...........to me.

But that's neither here n'or there. I know you're a Conservative. The reason I like you is because you seem able to be reasoned with..........and B: you're a man's man.......and so am I (shocker again because i'm pro gay marriage).

Take all that as ya will. :) lol.

This debate can go on tangents, now.

*If* I believe in God, and *I saw* society believing less and less, I'd be concerned and worried about morality................and so I'll say: I understand.

*But,* if a person doesn't believe in God, they thusly think morals are a Human Being charasteristic........and society getting away from God doesn't freighten them. and so I'll ask: Can you understand?

I understand your reasoning. I just disagree. I don't think man can regulate their own morality. I think when man is left to their own moral regulation without a God, or something like the Ten Commandments for guidance, they go off the deep end, et.al, Sodom and Gomorrah. I add to that the moral decay that I have witnessed in the 55 years I've been alive, and it becomes all to apparent to me. The "slippery slope" is all to real.

Last edited:
A public message to Pale:

(take this how you will)

I'm a mostly Conservative person (shocker in message board world), who argues Liberal positions on message-boards, because I find that message-board Conservatives are mainly douchebags. (I know, I know, what about Liberals, hypocrit!).

I got this from talk-radio, fox, etc. that they're douchebags...........to me.

But that's neither here n'or there. I know you're a Conservative. The reason I like you is because you seem able to be reasoned with..........and B: you're a man's man.......and so am I (shocker again because i'm pro gay marriage).

Take all that as ya will. :) lol.

I appreciate the FYI, and I won't forget it.

I understand your reasoning. I just disagree. I don't think man can regulate their own morality. I think when man is left to their own moral regulation without a God, or something like the Ten Commandments for guidance, they go off the deep end, et.al, Sodom and Gomorrah. I add to that the moral decay that I have witnessed in the 55 years I've been alive, and it becomes all to apparent to me.

I can see that.

I'm not on-par with calling it a moral-decay, is all.

To me, not wearing a hat at the table is about as simple as we can take this debate.

I always tell my Gram it's a stupid rule. She says it's not proper. I say, like Alice does, that "if everyone deemed it proper to wear a cod-fish on your head...........would you? Well, would you?" - - - thus, hat-rule-stupid.

A step further is society. I can see why someone thinks it's on a moral decline, but in my opinion, "stupid" rules are just going away. That's uncomfortable to people who have lived their entire lives a certain way. I consider myself more of a chameleon.

I'll begin with swear words. Bad language is being watered down, and i'm loving it. I feel it's only "bad" because it was "declared" so, somehow, but it's all intent and not the words themselves. Why is "fuck off" any worse than "get out of here?" Same intent, same message, no "please" before or after each one.

I'm against calling a girl a "****," because of *intent,* but to me "bad intent" can be governed by morals, and doesn't need to be governed by declaring words good and bad.

Next: your ten commandments thing. Now, I consider the Bible written by man, right? So, in my opinion, these guides on "how to do right" came from MEN. I believe men are inherently good, which is why this modern "openness" (same thing you're defining as losing morals).........to me, is a good thing and we'll all be fine.

I can spout opinions on more stuff you find declining in society, if you want.

Last edited:
*CNN* poll aye... nothing biased about that... :eusa_hand:

Yes, you're right.

They waited until Thursday, August 12th of 2010 to release these phony results, and never thought to do it before. As perfect time as ever to advance their top secret gay-loving agenda!

Fact is, most polls are bullshit and reflect whatever outcome the pollster seeks.

Except for conservatives polls that prove that conservatives are right about whatever conservatives believe!

THOSE polls are REAL and RIGHT and you can TRUST them!

the polls you can't trust are any polls that do NOT reflect our conservative beliefs...

Yes technically the Bible was written by man, "about" God and the life and times of his son Jesus Christ. Therein even is the "word of God." That debate could take years... :redface:

As far as declining morals, I don't know what else to call it. I remember old shows like "I Dream of Jeannie," and back then Barbara Eden couldn't even show her navel. I remember Elvis Presley being on the Ed Sullivan Show, and they wouldn't show him below the waist because they felt his hip gyrations were too provocative. Now I don't think seeing Barbara Eden's navel or Elvis' hip gyrations were all that bad, and your notion that it's just getting rid of bad morals could apply. Another example of change can be going back to the pilgrim days of America, not hardly 150 years ago, girls as young as 12 and 13 used to get married and start a family. We regressed from that, and are on way back again. I guess we can throw into the mix cultures like the American Indians. They didn't necessarily believe in "God" before the white man came along, but they did have a very structured society with rules that pertained to morality. So... I don't know... things change. Some things you may agree with, some not. Such is life.

Last edited:
Yes, you're right.

They waited until Thursday, August 12th of 2010 to release these phony results, and never thought to do it before. As perfect time as ever to advance their top secret gay-loving agenda!

Fact is, most polls are bullshit and reflect whatever outcome the pollster seeks.

Except for conservatives polls that prove that conservatives are right about whatever conservatives believe!

THOSE polls are REAL and RIGHT and you can TRUST them!

the polls you can't trust are any polls that do NOT reflect our conservative beliefs...

Could you be any more of an obvious troll?

Take a hike idiot.

Forum List

Back