First polling showing Majority now support gay marriage

Homosexuals can already GET MARRIED.

man to woman

woman to man.

why do they need special treatment and their SEX PRACTICES?

Oh for christ's sake, argue like a fucking adult.

Poll: Majority of Americans support gay marriage - Yahoo! News

:clap2: And support will continue to rise. Good.

Marijuana next, please. :lol:

I would like to be the first to make this prediction;

one of these days conservatives will be claiming credit for supporting gay rights and claiming that it was LIBERALS who REALLY opposed gay rights all along

(the way they do these days with black/civil rights.....LIBERALS are the REAL racists!)

*CNN* poll aye... nothing biased about that... :eusa_hand:

Yes, you're right.

They waited until Thursday, August 12th of 2010 to release these phony results, and never thought to do it before. As perfect time as ever to advance their top secret gay-loving agenda!

Sarcasm noted, as is the fact you had no defense to the point.

Yes, CNN is an ultra liberal propaganda outlet, and yes, they are helping in advancing the homosexual agenda.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that big bad homosexual agenda. Boo! :lol:

I'm not afraid of gays getting married. I'm not afraid of America becoming "less moral," because morals are relative and getting away from "God" is not bad, to me, because in my eyes, he's fake.

Different people have different perspectives. I'll respect that you're Religious and not call you names and bite your head off. Grr.

And thank goodness we don't have simple majority rule in this country... or law based on a small sample poll

I am against gay marriage... and always will be.. but I am also one that thinks the government should be out of the marriage business all together... treat everyone equally in terms of taxation, inheritance, power of attorney for family, etc... but get the hell out of marriage licenses... leave marriage back to the religious institutions....

As for pot... will continue to be against that as well... as I will be with other illegal drugs

pot is less dangerous than alcohol

being "against pot" is like being against chocolate
or coffee

I consider anyone who opposes legalization of pot to be a deranged lunatic

i've never had trouble driving after eating chocolate.

after smoking weed, well, that's another story. especially when i'm so high it feels like my feet are under water and i can't tell whether or not i'm stepping on the break pedal.

but that's just me.

If I may....

Is it gay marriage you are against or "being gay" you are against?

I mean, what difference does it make to you if two men live together as a couple compared to two men living together as a married couple.

I am not gay and to be frank, I dont understand how one man is attracted to another. But then again, I do not understand how my brother is attracted to his wife....but whatever on that..

But I do not understand how one can be against gay marriage if they are not against gay relationships.

On a side not.....I LOVE girl on girl stuff......but that is not gay...that is just plain old happy stuff :eusa_angel:

I am against Gay marriage... and while I may not agree with the gay lifestyle choice, if 2 guys or 2 girls wish to bonk each other and live together as a family, so be it.. they are free to do so in a free society

What is it about the "marriage" part of it?

The "mis-use" of the word marriage or the mis-use of the traditional ceremony of marriage.

Again, I am lost on this subject. I have no issue with gay marriage whatsoever.....and I just dont see how it would affect you personally.

I support the traditional institution of marriage as a coupling of a man and a woman to create and raise a family, produce children if they wish, etc...

I do not support redefining it at the whim of a perversion... I do not want to have the ability to change what marriage has meant just as I do not want the ability to have people declare themselves legally to be a dog, a tree, deceased, etc simply because they want the label of something they are not.. I am also against polygamist 'marriage' as a marriage should be between 2 people, not 22

In terms of government.. treat all family couples as equal... couple status on tax returns, simple inheritance, power of attorney to make decisions for a sick partner... hell, call all government recognized unions as civil unions for all I care... just not the term marriage

This is my belief... it is what it is... you or others may consider it wrong.... but so be it

Equal treatment, not redefinition

Yes, you're right.

They waited until Thursday, August 12th of 2010 to release these phony results, and never thought to do it before. As perfect time as ever to advance their top secret gay-loving agenda!

Yes, CNN is an ultra liberal propaganda outlet, and yes, they are helping in advancing the homosexual agenda.

I'm not afraid of gays getting married. I'm not afraid of America becoming "less moral," because morals are relative and getting away from "God" is not bad, to me, because in my eyes, he's fake.

Different people have different perspectives. I'll respect that you're Religious and not call you names and bite your head off. Grr.

I'm not afraid of homosexuals getting married either. I'm just against it, as a Christian, because to me marriage is a holy union in the eyes of God between a man and woman, period. But I don't think it's the governments job one way or the other to dictate who can and can't get married. It's the churches job. If a church doesn't want to do same sex marriages, then they shouldn't. If they do, well, then, who ever is running that church will answer to God when they die.

And I find your attitude towards morality troubling. You sound like the kind of person that will argue in favor of polygamy next, or pedophilia, or public sex, or sex with animals. Nothing out of bounds aye? Fuck morality? That's what you're saying... "you're not afraid of it."

Last edited:
i think this has to do with the bigger issue of men and women.

men and women are not different, therefore it doesn't matter whether a child has a mom and a dad.
or two moms. or two dads. or two transgendered people who can't make up their minds what they are.

The funny thing is the liberals and homosexual activists are not satisfied with just equal treatment under law... it is a statement, a tearing down of tradition, a redefinition....

I would think a country born in the midst of absolute monarchies and rampant colonialism, that turned to a democratic form of government would not be very big on tradition.

The funny thing is the liberals and homosexual activists are not satisfied with just equal treatment under law... it is a statement, a tearing down of tradition, a redefinition....

I would think a country born in the midst of absolute monarchies and rampant colonialism, that turned to a democratic form of government would not be very big on tradition.

you would be wrong

I'm not afraid of homosexuals getting married either. I'm just against it, as a Christian, because to me marriage is a holy union in the eyes of God between a man and woman, period. But I don't think it's the governments job one way or the other to dictate who can and can't get married. It's the churches job. If a church doesn't want to do same sex marriages, then they shouldn't. If they do, well, then, who ever is running that church will answer to God when they die.

And I find your attitude towards morality troubling. You sound like the kind of person that will argue in favor of pedophilia next, or public sex, or sex with animals. Nothing out of bounds aye? Fuck morality? That's what you're saying... "it's a good thing."

You don't know my attitude on morality, so how could you find it troubling?

You have a snippet, a statement not expanded upon. Shit..........if you can judge me off of that, you're taking message-board posts too seriously. But I digress. I said I'm not afraid of America becoming "less moral" because I don't see a troubling pattern of such, and I don't find "gay" immoral. I don't find swearing, television violence, etc. immoral either. But saying these things does not mean I'd accept animal sex. Jesus. I hope your views aren't as one-dimensional as you've tried to paste mine to be, but you're wholly wrong, man.

I do find pedophilia troubling, but I'm not troubled by America "becoming" pedophile-city because I'm not seeing that pattern of acceptance, anywhere, for pedophilia.....and by pattern I mean pattern, not "isolated case."

I was married in a catholic church. I don't believe in Catholicism. Am I married? Me and my wife think so, so who the fuck cares.

Traditions should stand on their own, if they're appealing enough to have followers. They don't need to be institutionalized, or forced, or else they weren't very strong on their own to begin with.

They want to bastardize marriage, because marriage is a Christian thing. They want to smear Christianity, as G.T. has indicated. He sees God as a BAD thing, and less religion as a GOOD thing. Problem is then, why do the homosexuals keep pushing for something that is obviously based in religion? Well, I just answered that.

*CNN* poll aye... nothing biased about that... :eusa_hand:

Yes, you're right.

Fact is, most polls are bullshit and reflect whatever outcome the pollster seeks.

ok. I wonder why gay marriage wasn't shown as more supported by this leftist media, before, then. That discrepancy troubles me. They suck at fake polling. Fuckers.

They want to bastardize marriage, because marriage is a Christian thing. They want to smear Christianity, as G.T. has indicated. He sees God as a BAD thing, and less religion as a GOOD thing. Problem is then, why do the homosexuals keep pushing for something that is obviously based in religion? Well, I just answered that.

Pre-Christian civilizations would like a word with you over marriage being a "Christian" thing. I imagine the Eastern ones would like one as well.

I never said God was a bad thing. Keep arguing with points people didn't make, it helps to advance a conversation forward. Really.

And I find your attitude towards morality troubling. You sound like the kind of person that will argue in favor of pedophilia next, or public sex, or sex with animals. Nothing out of bounds aye? Fuck morality? That's what you're saying... "it's a good thing."

You don't know my attitude on morality, so how could you find it troubling?

You have a snippet, a statement not expanded upon. Shit..........if you can judge me off of that, you're taking message-board posts too seriously. But I digress. I said I'm not afraid of America becoming "less moral" because I don't see a troubling pattern of such, and I don't find "gay" immoral. I don't find swearing, television violence, etc. immoral either. But saying these things does not mean I'd accept animal sex. Jesus. I hope your views aren't as one-dimensional as you've tried to paste mine to be, but you're wholly wrong, man.

I do find pedophilia troubling, but I'm not troubled by America "becoming" pedophile-city because I'm not seeing that pattern of acceptance, anywhere, for pedophilia.....and by pattern I mean pattern, not "isolated case."

I was married in a catholic church. I don't believe in Catholicism. Am I married? Me and my wife think so, so who the fuck cares.

Alright, I don't know what your complete stand on morality is. I took what you did say and painted the slippery slope with it.

I have been alive long enough to see how that slippery works though. I've seen major changes in morality in this country, and this new, open acceptance of homosexuality. So you can't convince me that it will simply stop at that. Why should it? What the majority stood against 40 years ago, they're not standing against today. So the same can be said about the next 40 years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back