First on CNN: Obama to push administrative fix for insurance cancellations

All the Obama haters who said this was such a big deal will now say that it's no big deal that he's going to fix the problems.

don't even try that shit.......:rolleyes:

:lol: gotta love it, they have spent 3.5 years telling the ins. co's what to offer, how and designed their own reg's in the HSS to make sure they get enough of the rich and healthy pay for the subsidies b y forcing people off their coverage.... etc...now? whoops, do over please.....

If hes rolling this back was he....wrong? Yes or no?

This doesn't do a thing but push past another news cycle. He just threw another huge monkey wrench into the program, to try and cover up for a bill that was fatally flawed form the git go aside form its roll out issues........and Wash state ins. regulator says, no way, we aint going along with that.....

here-

Just hours after President Obama announced changes to his health care law to give insurance companies the option to keep offering consumers plans that would otherwise be canceled, Washington state Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler says those changes will not be allowed in our state.

Kreidler says Thursday he has “serious concerns” about how Obama’s proposal would be implemented and its potential impact on the overall stability of the state’s health insurance market.

“I do not believe his proposal is a good deal for the state of Washington,” Kreidler said in a statement announcing his decision. “In the interest of keeping the consumer protections, we have enacted and ensuring that we keep health insurance costs down for all consumers, we are staying the course. We will not be allowing insurance companies to extend their policies. I believe this is in the best interest of the health insurance market in Washington.”

more at-

State rebuts Obama plan to allow old health insurance policies | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

questions for you-

-was the structure of the bill wrong?

-why doesn't he just let the bill go forward tomorrow and pass the bill to do same?

- is what hes doing legal minus congressional authorization?

[MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION]

gotta love this;

"I'm not a perfect man and I'm not going to be a perfect president."

:lol: thats what you say to your wife when shes finds out you were in Vegas blowing the mortgage instead of on a long weekend at moms house a state away......

I guess the rise of the oceans won't slowing anytime soon:rolleyes:

gotta love this;

"I'm not a perfect man and I'm not going to be a perfect president."

:lol: thats what you say to your wife when shes finds out you were in Vegas blowing the mortgage instead of on a long weekend at moms house a state away......

I guess the rise of the oceans won't slowing anytime soon:rolleyes:

Don't blame Obama , racist! He doesn't need to take any action. He did his part. he gave his speech and changed the law.

He can change laws with a speech. right? We have no problem with that in this country, right? what's the big deal?

Cool!

First on CNN: Obama to push administrative fix for insurance cancellations ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The plan will in part call for insurance policies to be renewed for one year for those who already have insurance policies in the individual market, the source said.

Whats so cool about it? I mean it was pushed as the best thing next to water and oxygen?
Another thing it's the law of the land obama is not authorized to touch it.

All the Obama haters who said this was such a big deal will now say that it's no big deal that he's going to fix the problems.

obama can't fix the law of the land, he is not authorized to touch it.
You democrats ramed this shit down America's throat now you must pay for it.

don't even try that shit.......:rolleyes:

:lol: gotta love it, they have spent 3.5 years telling the ins. co's what to offer, how and designed their own reg's in the HSS to make sure they get enough of the rich and healthy pay for the subsidies b y forcing people off their coverage.... etc...now? whoops, do over please.....

If hes rolling this back was he....wrong? Yes or no?

This doesn't do a thing but push past another news cycle. He just threw another huge monkey wrench into the program, to try and cover up for a bill that was fatally flawed form the git go aside form its roll out issues........and Wash state ins. regulator says, no way, we aint going along with that.....

here-

Just hours after President Obama announced changes to his health care law to give insurance companies the option to keep offering consumers plans that would otherwise be canceled, Washington state Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler says those changes will not be allowed in our state.

Kreidler says Thursday he has “serious concerns” about how Obama’s proposal would be implemented and its potential impact on the overall stability of the state’s health insurance market.

“I do not believe his proposal is a good deal for the state of Washington,” Kreidler said in a statement announcing his decision. “In the interest of keeping the consumer protections, we have enacted and ensuring that we keep health insurance costs down for all consumers, we are staying the course. We will not be allowing insurance companies to extend their policies. I believe this is in the best interest of the health insurance market in Washington.”

more at-

State rebuts Obama plan to allow old health insurance policies | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

questions for you-

-was the structure of the bill wrong?

-why doesn't he just let the bill go forward tomorrow and pass the bill to do same?

- is what hes doing legal minus congressional authorization?

well? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back