First on CNN: Obama to push administrative fix for insurance cancellations

It took Sams Club two tries, but they did fix the leak in a tire they sold to me. I'm not holding my breath for Obama's admin to be as efficient.

"When I said if you liked your plan you can keep it, I meant it and I don't care if I have to undo ObamaCare to make it true. I need you to go back to sleep"

It took Sams Club two tries, but they did fix the leak in a tire they sold to me. I'm not holding my breath for Obama's admin to be as efficient.

Does it take two hours to repair like it does where I live?

FOUR hours, but that included fixing my headlight lenses so they look brand new instead of having cataracts. 31bucks and change. Lifetime flat repair and rotation for ten bucks a tire. And, Sams has been selling me tires for my work vehicles for 25 years. Good prices .... long, long, long waits. But, hey, I do it on days off, work out, take a book and eat a couple of slices of bad pizza. Watch America shop. It's like TV. (-:

Obama thinks all he has to do is give another speech, blame republicans, and POOF!! Obamacare is fixed!! Promises kept!! Rainbows and unicorns....

:cuckoo:

oh brother, who cares what Obama pushes anymore

he pushed this disaster of a fascist government program on us against the will of the people, the only thing I want to is see him pushed out of the Presidency

impeach

Won't make a difference. It needs to be scrapped. Even Democrats should seriously consider repealing it. For once do what's best for the Country, not the Party.

Last edited:
Nixon press Conference "I'm making breaking into the Watergate Hotel retroactively legal"

All the Obama haters who said this was such a big deal will now say that it's no big deal that he's going to fix the problems.

This isn't a fix, its a punt. Its designed to get the pressure off while they try to fix the other 5,000 problems with the system.

Its also against the core reason of Obamacare, which is to spread out the risk, essentially making the entire country (by state) high risk pools.

Forum List

Back