First Muslim College Opens in CA

I might be wrong, but somehow I don't think Headchopping 101 is on the list of approved courses for that accreditation they're seeking.

Anyway, could you imagine the materials fee for the class? Textbook...lab fee...protective garments...sword...human guinea pig.... Or maybe they could get cadavers? I wonder if that would count as donating one's body to science. Or maybe headchopping is more of an art? :eusa_think:

Thoughts?

Head-chopping is an art elective. Decapitation Theories & Methodologies is a required science credit.

Swords and provided by the school. But you can bring your own to class... all the rich kids do, anyways. :doubt:

Now why would they do that? You'd think Headchopping would be a lab credit to go along with the Decapitation Theories & Methodologies course. Doesn't every science need a lab? How are these poor kids going to learn without hands-on experience?

I tell ya, the state of education these days. Hmph.

Sorry to hear that ravi. Didn't mean to ruin your day.

Sometimes where there's smoke, there's fire. Sometimes there's not. Personally, I like to check it out just to be sure.

Unlike NPR though, I don't call "radioman's school of beer and sideboobs" modeled after the "traditions of Harvard and Yale". But hey - who expects truth in journalism anymore?

My school will rock!

You just wait and see!

Forum List

Back