First Major Economic News When Trump Wins.First Month Of "Actual Job Growth" Since 2008.

OP they calculate jobs and economic growth Differently when a Democrat is president.

The content of your post suggests that your creator used the wrong calculation putting your brain together.

Says an imbecile liberal, my fingernail clippings are smarter than you fool.
we all witnessed so many of our local small businesses shut down during this 7 year long recovery,,,,so sad to see them all go here in Naples,,,,great job democrats!!!

You lied to me about the weather in Naples.... So I'm not sure if you are telling the truth right now.
Obama's popularity is at 58% right now. The economy is going strong and you can start calling Hillary........ Madam President.

Last edited:
OP they calculate jobs and economic growth Differently when a Democrat is president.

The content of your post suggests that your creator used the wrong calculation putting your brain together.

Says an imbecile liberal, my fingernail clippings are smarter than you fool.
we all witnessed so many of our local small businesses shut down during this 7 year long recovery,,,,so sad to see them all go here in Naples,,,,great job democrats!!!

You lied to me about the weather in Naples.... You lied all the way the other day. So made you think we believe what you are yamming now?
Obama's popularity is at 58% right now. The economy is going strong and you can start calling Hillary........ Madam President.

When did she start turning her female assistants out?

Forum List

Back