First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

Laura Bush was a "Stepford Wife"

Not a good example of what a modern first lady should be

I do agree. Sorry Upandabout.:eusa_shhh:

Ahhh I see both of you have a problem with real ladies. You want wives to be hell raisers and nagging bitches..........you must be very weak. Somehow I just don't picture Hillary, Michelle or Rosen as being ladies.

The First Lady has defined social and diplomatic responsibilities. They have also in recent years taken on social issues that they champion

The first to step out of the mold of doting wife was Elenore Roosevelt. Jackie Kennedy again redefined what a first lady should be

First Ladies like Hillary, Michelle Obama and Barbara Bush relished the limelight and helped define the position

Others like Rosylyn Carter and Barbara Bush shied away

Who cares how much moochelle goes on vacation. It's none of our business, except we pay for them. That's what makes it our business. True she has no income for being the first excellency, but she has a working staff and we pay them. Another wasted expense.

You never complained about any prior first lady. You never looked, noticed or paid attention. Is it because she's black?

And fuck yea she's having a good time. So would you. She didn't come from riches like Bush or Romney. Yes, you are going to mother fucking pay for Airforce One and Secret Service when she goes on vacation. She's the first lady bitch! First class. Lobsters.

Is it because she's black or would you do this to any Democratic First Lady?

You said it yourself. She's black. Therefore entitled. Everyone else just suck it up. Fact is, we have never had a first lady show this much contempt for the office. We've never had a president who has this much contempt for the country.

Mooch is not in the same class as Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan or even Hillary Clinton. She's in the class of Evita Peron, Imelda Marcos and Marie Antoinette. So suck it up, mamma needs new shoes.

She is the First Lady. She is entitled. You are not.

Laura Bush was a "Stepford Wife"

Not a good example of what a modern first lady should be

Ahhh I see both of you have a problem with real ladies. You want wives to be hell raisers and nagging bitches..........you must be very weak. Somehow I just don't picture Hillary, Michelle or Rosen as being ladies.

Yea that's what I want. :cuckoo:

I actually prefer a Laura Bush type if you ask me. For myself personally? Hell yea I prefer that. But that's not the modern young woman. Have you checked around lately? Not a lot of Laura Bush's out there. Submissive to their husbands. Republicans yearn for the good old days. Who made the final decision, Ward or June Cleaver?

By the way, there are studies out that show that republicans like their husbands like they like their Presidents. He's the ultimate decider. But in the modern family, the mother has equal say. And even the kids get to say their piece. Even get a vote. Not in Republican houses and not in Republican Administrations.

Funny how now that a Democrat is president, you guys want to talk about the limits of his power. But when Bush was president, he pretty much called the shots. Remember his Decider comment and even his comment about kings are alright as long as he's the king? Today Obama has McConnell, Boehner and The Supreme Court all over him. Funny everything Bush did was constitutional, huh? :cuckoo:

Who cares how much moochelle goes on vacation. It's none of our business, except we pay for them. That's what makes it our business. True she has no income for being the first excellency, but she has a working staff and we pay them. Another wasted expense.

You never complained about any prior first lady. You never looked, noticed or paid attention. Is it because she's black?

And fuck yea she's having a good time. So would you. She didn't come from riches like Bush or Romney. Yes, you are going to mother fucking pay for Airforce One and Secret Service when she goes on vacation. She's the first lady bitch! First class. Lobsters.

You said it yourself. She's black. Therefore entitled. Everyone else just suck it up. Fact is, we have never had a first lady show this much contempt for the office. We've never had a president who has this much contempt for the country.

Mooch is not in the same class as Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan or even Hillary Clinton. She's in the class of Evita Peron, Imelda Marcos and Marie Antoinette. So suck it up, mamma needs new shoes.

You guys said the very same thing about Hillary Clinton. That's why I don't think you are all actually racist. I remember you will do this kind of shit to any Democratic First Lady who opens her mouth.

Michelle Obama Promotes Veterans, Jokes About Campaign On 'The Colbert Report'

Lord knows the first lady does nothing on her unpaid vacations from her unpaid work.

true....

Michelle Obama's Vacation Budget Could Feed a Family of Four for 57 Years

and that was just her big trip to Spain....

Michelle Obama's Vacation Budget Could Feed a Family of Four for 57 Years | The Stir

When has any of the offended here ever given their money up to another poor family to eat on? Ever give up your vacation to go work with fixing up poor peoples houses and donate that money you saved to them also?My family has, we are both repub and democrat, lib and conservative. We never ran into hate filled BS like on this board.

lol.....you never ran into a hate-filled leftie.....

She is the First Lady. She is entitled. You are not.

Republicans want to clear out the White House of all the china and fancy furnature so when the Queen of England comes its an embarrassment. Instead of the armored limo he'll drive an economy car without airconditioning. Offer a hot dog or hamburger to the Emperor of China not because of the novelty of it but because that's all that's in the fridge. And send those black kids to DC public schools. :lol:

In terms of accomplishments, Hillary Clinton will go down as the most accomplished First Lady. Moving on to Senator, Presidential candidate and Secretary of State

Modern First Ladies are expected to be front and center representing our country abroad as well as championing social causes

true....

Michelle Obama's Vacation Budget Could Feed a Family of Four for 57 Years

and that was just her big trip to Spain....

Michelle Obama's Vacation Budget Could Feed a Family of Four for 57 Years | The Stir

When has any of the offended here ever given their money up to another poor family to eat on? Ever give up your vacation to go work with fixing up poor peoples houses and donate that money you saved to them also?My family has, we are both repub and democrat, lib and conservative. We never ran into hate filled BS like on this board.

lol.....you never ran into a hate-filled leftie.....

And neither have you, though I sure have to deal with hate-filled extremists from the far right here. Didn't turn out well for them, particularly the Kluckers.

I actually prefer a Laura Bush type if you ask me. For myself personally? Hell yea I prefer that. But that's not the modern young woman. Have you checked around lately? Not a lot of Laura Bush's out there. Submissive to their husbands. Republicans yearn for the good old days. Who made the final decision, Ward or June Cleaver?

By the way, there are studies out that show that republicans like their husbands like they like their Presidents. He's the ultimate decider. But in the modern family, the mother has equal say. And even the kids get to say their piece. Even get a vote. Not in Republican houses and not in Republican Administrations.

Funny how now that a Democrat is president, you guys want to talk about the limits of his power. But when Bush was president, he pretty much called the shots. Remember his Decider comment and even his comment about kings are alright as long as he's the king? Today Obama has McConnell, Boehner and The Supreme Court all over him. Funny everything Bush did was constitutional, huh? :cuckoo:

Pertaining to the bolded area, just what "studies" are you talking about? My husband considers himself republican and I can tell you he wants a feisty, bitchy wife and that's me. he doesn't want a milk toast whiner who submits to his every whim. I was not raised that way and I will NOT be that way. but if MY husband were President of the US, I would leave him the hell alone. I would FINALLY get some time to myself and I would take up SOME cause, not sure what. I would not be whining about when is he coming home or the fact that he can't spend every evening with me. i would be expected to take the bull by the horns and be independent! My husband is NOT the "ultimate decider." We work together, we are a team. The things which he doesn't care about, he insists I decide. Then the things that I don't really care about, I insist HE decide. It's a give and take relationship. I want the President to be a leader, strong, decisive, not wishy washy, not try to please everybody, to be his own person and to stick to his guns. YOu know what, MY husband IS like that and so am I as well. But being president is never anything we would want to do. It's not for everybody. In my opinion, it's not for Obama either. Neither was it for Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:
Republicans want to clear out the White House of all the china and fancy furnature so when the Queen of England comes its an embarrassment. Instead of the armored limo he'll drive an economy car without airconditioning. Offer a hot dog or hamburger to the Emperor of China not because of the novelty of it but because that's all that's in the fridge. And send those black kids to DC public schools. :lol:

Speaking of the DC public school system, which one do the Obama children attend?

In terms of accomplishments, Hillary Clinton will go down as the most accomplished First Lady. Moving on to Senator, Presidential candidate and Secretary of State

Modern First Ladies are expected to be front and center representing our country abroad as well as championing social causes

She couldn't have done it if she has just married Joe Blow from across town. Her husband provided the path for her to get where she is. Condi Rice HAD no husband and look what SHE accomplished. PhD, speaks 5 languages. No comparison.

Be more specific. I love educating low information voters.

could you specifically say how much a vacation ticket on Air Force II costs....?

No. Who cares? Want to get petty? How come fat ass Governor Christie flys a helecopter on the taxpayers dime to his kids baseball game?

Does this mean you wouldn't vote for Christie? Of course you would. So you hold Obama and Democrats to a higher standard. Mabye black people are right. They have to be twice as good as the white man. Bush didn't care what you thought about his vacations and you didn't care either. Now you care.

Speaking of the DC public school system, which one do the Obama children attend?

Yeah and which public school did Chelsea Clinton attend?

Condi is good, Hilary is better. You are right, no comparison.

Last edited:

Pertaining to the bolded area, just what "studies" are you talking about? My husband considers himself republican and I can tell you he wants a feisty, bitchy wife and that's me. he doesn't want a milk toast whiner who submits to his every whim. I was not raised that way and I will NOT be that way. but if MY husband were President of the US, I would leave him the hell alone. I would FINALLY get some time to myself and I would take up SOME cause, not sure what. I would not be whining about when is he coming home or the fact that he can't spend every evening with me. i would be expected to take the bull by the horns and be independent! My husband is NOT the "ultimate decider." We work together, we are a team. The things which he doesn't care about, he insists I decide. Then the things that I don't really care about, I insist HE decide. It's a give and take relationship. I want the President to be a leader, strong, decisive, not wishy washy, not try to please everybody, to be his own person and to stick to his guns. YOu know what, MY husband IS like that and so am I as well. But being president is never anything we would want to do. It's not for everybody. In my opinion, it's not for Obama either. Neither was it for Jimmy Carter.

You see this is where conservative women differ from liberal women. Don't think for one minute Laura or Nancy don't get all up in their hubby's faces. They just don't do it publicly and they don't flaunt their power............that's the difference in a real lady.

Forum List

Back