First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

Laura Bush is the exact kind of women today's Republicans like. Submissive. Knows her place. Behind the man.

Michelle is Barrack's equal. She is the classic definition of a modern progressive liberal woman. I love her. She's tough. White racists call her sassy and uppity. Try to make her seem angry. She's got class.

But then again Barbara Bush was a tough bitch so that blows my theory.

But then Carter and Reagan's wives were not tough.

Then there's Hillary. One tough broad.

I think most women want to be like Hillary or Michelle, not the Republican first ladies. Certainly they can not and will not relate to a Mormon's wife.

Mrs. Obama does not work for an income, she may take all the vacations she wants.

True, and the President is never on vacation. That goes for Obama and Bush and every President before them.

I get so tired of this discussion. The President can't even take a crap without being on the job. Where he is at any given time whether it be in the Oval Office or on a golf course, he is on the job.

Immie

Yes, and when Clinton was in the Oval Office with Monica, he was "on the job" all right.

Actually he was. He could have been interrupted at any moment. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? For Monica? For the clerk that knocked and entered too quickly? :D

Immie

4101d39f-db9b-4b42-a25b-c74ac74f33e5.jpg

You were saying?

well now....those bottles would be switched if we compared golf days.......on the same days that he was supposedly "working"......:eusa_shhh:

btw many of the days that Bush went home on "vacation" he also worked from home....like lots of Americans do today...

You are allowed to golf, swim, fish, watch TV or do anything you want on vacation

Fact is, Obama takes vacation mostly during his kids summer vacation and Christmas. Bush took off every other month

Bush may have been "working" at home, but his staff, cabinet, congressmen and advisors were all in Washington

You were saying?

Bush was actually working while at his ranch as well, having official state visits there.....besides, the tax payers didn't have to pay for Laura Bush to have vacations every other month.......

Oh the benefits of being an oil tycoon's daughter in law.

And was Bush listening to the FBI or CIA agent who went to Crawford and showed him the memo that read "Bin Laden determined to attack and probably will use commercial airplanes as weapons" or was he clearing brush. He should have at least given the airlines a heads up. Almost like he wanted it to happen so he could use it to go to war with Iraq.

And I don't care if Michelle spent more than Laura or that Gore's house eats up a lot of energy. Fact is, the GOP bankrupted the country. And their policies are causing global warming. Fuck the petty bickering about little shit like how much Michelle is spending.

This is beneath us all and pathetic if you ask me.

I hate to break this to you asshat contards who said this was about Michelle.

Kinda hard to bitch about Michelle's 16 "vacations" in three years when your guy took 225 days off (presumably with Laura).

See, before you righties get all righteous and huffy, perhaps you should make sure you're not guilty of the same transgression BY A FACTOR OF 4, huh????

Mrs. Obama does not work for an income, she may take all the vacations she wants.

she doesn't WORK..........??!!??

OMG!!!! she's almost like Mrs. Romney......:terror:

....but then maybe her MANY vacations were really trips out SEARCHING for employment.....after all you said you can't take vacations if you don't work.....

Michelle IS going to get a job again after being First Lady.....right....?

:lol:

You were saying?

well now....those bottles would be switched if we compared golf days.......on the same days that he was supposedly "working"......:eusa_shhh:

btw many of the days that Bush went home on "vacation" he also worked from home....like lots of Americans do today...

Well, if you can't quantify them, then STFU about it. How about that?

Or perhaps you'd like it if I made unfounded statements about how Mittens molests puppies because he likes to hear them whimper?

Holy shit...what a failboat this post was.

Laura Bush is the exact kind of women today's Republicans like. Submissive. Knows her place. Behind the man.

Michelle is Barrack's equal. She is the classic definition of a modern progressive liberal woman. I love her. She's tough. White racists call her sassy and uppity. Try to make her seem angry. She's got class.

I think most women want to be like Hillary or Michelle, not the Republican first ladies. Certainly they can not and will not relate to a Mormon's wife.

YOu are so full of shit your eyes must be brown. The fact is that a woman can be whatever she wants to be in a marriage. It is between the husband and wife. Just how do you know Laura was not President Bush's "equal." Just because she attended to her own affairs and didn't try to be the "co-president." She had her own agenda, her own stuff to do. I am my husband's equal too. though right now I'm the breadwinner, but no matter. The worst thing in the world that you could call ME would be "progressive and liberal." God, perish the thought! I think that Michelle pretty much has her own agenda, too and she has her things that she works at and that's fine. It really isn't any of YOUR business whether these ladies are in your opinion "equal" to their husbands or not. I mean, who the hell do you think you are? My personal favorite first lady was Jackie Kennedy if you want to know, she was a lady, elegant and purposly separated herself from her husband and stayed out of his business. But believe me she was "equal" more so than most wives in the early 1960s.

Who cares how much moochelle goes on vacation. It's none of our business, except we pay for them. That's what makes it our business. True she has no income for being the first excellency, but she has a working staff and we pay them. Another wasted expense.

she doesn't WORK..........??!!??

OMG!!!! she's almost like Mrs. Romney......:terror:

....but then maybe her MANY vacations were really trips out SEARCHING for employment.....after all you said you can't take vacations if you don't work.....

Michelle IS going to get a job again after being First Lady.....right....?

:lol:

I don't care if she does or does not

Laura Bush left the Country once, to go to Africa.............she did take her daughters and took in some of the sights in between scheduled public events.

You were saying?

You are allowed to golf, swim, fish, watch TV or do anything you want on vacation

Fact is, Obama takes vacation mostly during his kids summer vacation and Christmas. Bush took off every other month

Bush may have been "working" at home, but his staff, cabinet, congressmen and advisors were all in Washington

And we all know it was Chaney and Rumsfeld making all the day to day decisions. Rick Perry governs the same way. Really just the face. Delegates all the work. Palin too.

Who cares how much moochelle goes on vacation. It's none of our business, except we pay for them. That's what makes it our business. True she has no income for being the first excellency, but she has a working staff and we pay them. Another wasted expense.

well so is 4 billion a year in oil tax breaks.

True, and the President is never on vacation. That goes for Obama and Bush and every President before them.

I get so tired of this discussion. The President can't even take a crap without being on the job. Where he is at any given time whether it be in the Oval Office or on a golf course, he is on the job.

Immie

People don't realize that much of what the President does is a 9-5 job with weekends and holidays off. His scheduled appointments and meetings usually take place in that time period. The reason is, his staff as well as congressmen, cabinet members, lobbyists, dignitaries keep similar schedules

It doesn't mean he doesn't have phone conferences and updates or have to handle whatever crisis comes up during off hours. At the end of the day, presidents are free to eat dinner, spend time with their families, watch TV just like most Americans.

YOu are so full of shit your eyes must be brown. The fact is that a woman can be whatever she wants to be in a marriage. It is between the husband and wife. Just how do you know Laura was not President Bush's "equal." Just because she attended to her own affairs and didn't try to be the "co-president." She had her own agenda, her own stuff to do. I am my husband's equal too. though right now I'm the breadwinner, but no matter. The worst thing in the world that you could call ME would be "progressive and liberal." God, perish the thought! I think that Michelle pretty much has her own agenda, too and she has her things that she works at and that's fine. It really isn't any of YOUR business whether these ladies are in your opinion "equal" to their husbands or not. I mean, who the hell do you think you are? My personal favorite first lady was Jackie Kennedy if you want to know, she was a lady, elegant and purposly separated herself from her husband and stayed out of his business. But believe me she was "equal" more so than most wives in the early 1960s.

Ok, I'll concede. Just spouting off. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back