First it was Obumbler NOW it could be (I shit you not) John F'n LURCH Kerry

Even after the Nobel people admitted they wish they hadn't give one too Obama,they will repeat ,the Nobel means shit anymore.

They never said that they wish they hadn't given it to Obama

It's the international leftist man of the year award. W was an international criminal and Obama a "Peace Prize" winner ... for the same policies ...

I never understood why they didn't give one to Bush for the advancement of torture

To you it's torture when your government check is late

For some reason the Nobel Prize committee ignores the contributions Republicans make to peace

Carter got one, Gore, Obama....Kerry looks like a good shot

Yet nobody recognizes the contributions of Bush in ridding Iraq of its WMDs

It obviously has nothing to do with contributions to peace, it's the International Left Man of the Year award

They never said that they wish they hadn't given it to Obama

It's the international leftist man of the year award. W was an international criminal and Obama a "Peace Prize" winner ... for the same policies ...

I never understood why they didn't give one to Bush for the advancement of torture

For some reason the Nobel Prize committee ignores the contributions Republicans make to peace

It obviously has nothing to do with contributions to peace, it's the International Left Man of the Year award

Sour grapes make the best whine

Nobel Prize Rumors Put Focus On Kerry-Iran Coziness

In a rather limited way, it might be have a kernel of (linguistic) sense. For if one is prone to abject craven capitulation, then one does manage to avoid fights. Well, in the very short term, in any case.

Fucking Lurch. Peace Prize?

You have GOT to be putting the entire world on.

Nobel Committee Stupidity

nobel-kerry-Thomas-IMO-480647742-e1443736257229.jpg

These 2 could share the next Nobel Peace Prize? Scandinavians are already destroying themselves by allowing a huge influx of Muslims and then allowing them their own independent enclaves. This is just one more sign of their idiocy.

Read more @ A Rumored Recipient of the Next Nobel Peace Prize Has Lawmakers 'Shocked'

You would think Americans would be proud when one of our citizens wins a Nobel Prize

If a Republican won it, that's what you'd say too, right, comrade big guy?

I was very happy when Henry Kissinger won his

Seems Republicans are incapable of doing the same

I am happy when anybody who merits it gets the nod.

I note with disgust when idiots who clearly do not merit it nevertheless get the award.

A young girl who got shot by some evil motherfucking Islamofascist terrorist pieces of shit then rallied international support, despite the ongoing threat against her, for EDUCATING women in her land. Malala Yousafzai deserved the award.

Obumbler and Lurch? Clearly not.

Sour grapes make the best whine

Their record is clear, comrade big guy. Reagan was the only President to negotiate an actual reduction in ballistic missiles with the Soviet Union. All Peanut did was negotiate a reduction in the growth of warheads. If you're not a leftist, you're not considered

You would think Americans would be proud when one of our citizens wins a Nobel Prize

There might be cause for pride if one of our citizens earns a Nobel prize—meaning that said citizen actually does something, accomplishes something, worthy of the status that the prize used to represent,and is award the prize on the basis of that achievement.

Jimmy Carter, at least, had done some meaningful charity work, and had made some meager contributions to some efforts toward peace. I think it's dubious that Carter's contributions and achievements rose to the level that the prize one was held to represent, but at least it was something. Carter is the last American who can be rationally, albeit dubiously, argued to have earned the Nobel Peace Prize. Gore and Obama were awarded the prize, but they most certainly did not earn it.

Forum List

Back