First indications to support PP shooting as anti-abortion terrorism

Pay special attention to the bolded part. You douche sticks who are so desperate to create a culture built on false allegations of selling baby parts hold a degree of blame.

Planned Parenthood does sell baby parts. Not even they deny it.
LIE!!!
Planned Parenthood has been found to 'illegally sell baby parts,' activist says

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
I did not say what they do is illegal.

Fetal Tissue Sales

On they are not babies... Have to born to be a baby, idiot...

But this clears it up...
Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit.Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:

Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

What it is... is Harvesting of Human Beings by a Degenerate Cult.

We call this sort of thing: EVIL.

What is the left wing really trying to say? Are they comparing the actions of a single maniac in a single incident to the last three decades of jihad terrorism? Is the left trying to say that the credible allegations of PP selling human body parts shouldn't have been reported in the media because some maniac might have become angry? What's the point here?

Pay special attention to the bolded part. You douche sticks who are so desperate to create a culture built on false allegations of selling baby parts hold a degree of blame.

LIE!!!
Planned Parenthood has been found to 'illegally sell baby parts,' activist says

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
I did not say what they do is illegal.

Fetal Tissue Sales

On they are not babies... Have to born to be a baby, idiot...

Not true. Otherwise it would be legal to kill them right up to the moment they are born.

Planned Parenthood sells baby parts. Not even they deny it.

Beating hearts, functioning livers and brains. Actual organs from babies. I know you prefer "tissue" to avoid thinking about what is actually going on.

What is the left wing really trying to say? Are they comparing the actions of a single maniac in a single incident to the last three decades of jihad terrorism? Is the left trying to say that the credible allegations of PP selling human body parts shouldn't have been reported in the media because some maniac might have become angry? What's the point here?
The point is that not every maniac is a Muslim.

You have more to fear from the people around you than you do Muslims.

Borowitz Report
Today 9:48 am
Fiorina: I Will Not Be Bullied Into Telling Truth
By Andy Borowitz

Credit Photograph by Scott Olson/Getty
The Borowitz Report)—Calling criticism of her misrepresentations about Planned Parenthood “typical left-wing tactics,” the Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said, on Sunday, “I will not be bullied into telling the truth.

There is no way this fella is a christain, his actions were not Christ like in any way.
If anything, his actions were very much in tune of Islam...

Last edited:
There is no way this fella is a christain, his actions were not Christ lick in any way.
Wow.

Just...wow.

This is a new level of irony rarely seen in the wild.

There is no way this fella is a christain, his actions were not Christ lick in any way.
Wow.

Just...wow.

This is a new level of irony rarely seen in the wild.

Islamists kill who they disagree with, where in the Bible does jesus instruct that to happen?

Bible Commands Christians to Kill Nonbelievers

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT KILLING - King James Bible

Numbers 31,
where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods. - See more at: Yes, the Bible Does Say to Kill Infidels

Christians are haters ...they hate the poor viciously...they hate the elderly and they hate the social safety net....they love the wealthy....they love wars ...they love guns and killings ...

LOL!

Every one of these cranks is the same dam' thing. The product of foolish sub-standard expectations meeting foolish sub-standard behavior.

This guy is a homeless Lot Lizard... the product of Left-think, doing what one should reasonably expect of such.

The Left created that problem and the Left demands that they be the one's to solve the problem. The culture that lends credence to those who cause problems... is likely to allow the problem to 'solve the problem' has no right to expect anything except MORE OF THE PROBLEM.

The US is in free fall decline... at this point there is little that can be done to stop it without severe reversals in public policy.

Oh no, he is a terrorist. I would dispute his Christianity, since Christ clearly did not advocate such activity, but he's a terrorist, because his goal is to produce terror. That, however, is NOT the goal of the pro-life movement. Note that there are no pro-life organizations claiming credit for this guy's actions, as there usually are when a Muslim extremist kills innocent people.

If Christian extremists stop being Christian when they do something extreme, then Muslim extremists stop being Muslim when they do something extreme. Both ways, or neither.

It is a fact Planned Parenthood sells baby parts. This is a fact. Not even Planned Parenthood denies they sell baby parts now.

You know what....I'm not even going to go into the difference between donating medical waste for research vs 'selling baby parts.' I already know that you're not one of the mindless idiots on this board whose highest reasoning skills take place in the brain stem. So that leaves us with blatant trolling on your part.

But here's the one question that I do have for you: You really want to be the guy who trolls in defense of a terrorist attack??

Last edited:
Oh no, he is a terrorist. I would dispute his Christianity, since Christ clearly did not advocate such activity, but he's a terrorist, because his goal is to produce terror. That, however, is NOT the goal of the pro-life movement. Note that there are no pro-life organizations claiming credit for this guy's actions, as there usually are when a Muslim extremist kills innocent people.

If Christian extremists stop being Christian when they do something extreme, then Muslim extremists stop being Muslim when they do something extreme. Both ways, or neither.
Not when Christian scripture clearly advocates love and peace, while Muslim scripture advocates violence and domination by force.

Forum List

Back