First indications to support PP shooting as anti-abortion terrorism

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Pay special attention to the bolded part. You douche sticks who are so desperate to create a culture built on false allegations of selling baby parts hold a degree of blame.

What moved a man to kill three people and wound nine others at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado has not been disclosed. But the suspect accused of carrying out the shooting spree, Robert Lewis Dear, made remarks about "baby parts" to investigators after his surrender, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Dear, 57, told them he has anti-abortion and anti-government views, but that doesn't mean those opinions were his motive for allegedly shooting up the Colorado Springs clinic on Friday, the official said. It's too early to tell, as investigators are still processing evidence.

Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

Terrorism is the new word we use when we want to elevate a crime to something to more than what it is. It is kind of like the opposite of what the left tried to do after 911. They wanted to downplay it so they called it a "crime" to make it sound like some guy knocked off a bank. The minute a crime happens against one of there political projects then it is terrorism but every thing else is just a crime.

Do you believe any clinically defined 'sane' person can kill another human being, and not just kill someone but go on a mass shooting spree?

It seems that too many people, who usually think all murders are based on rational personal or political agendas or motivation, completely overlook the issue of mental illness....over and over again.
Why? Mental illness does not fit individual personal or political agendas.

Have you seen the mug shot of this guy? He is the poster child for 'Crazy'.

And the fact that he 'made remarks' about 'baby parts' makes him an intellectual champion carrying out some righteous mission?

Here's what I believe:

There are only several reasons to kill anyone:
1. Insanity: You gotta be insane or evil t just want to kill someone
2. Evil: see #1: there are some really evil people in the world
3. Self Defense: Defending yourself from #1 and #2
4. To 'Put down' Evil: some people have no socially redeeming value and should not be kept around at tax payer expense (Serial killers / rapist / pedophiles / terrorists...)

The "right' to abort a baby at ANY stage during a pregnancy should be illegal.

Any 'Women's clinic' receiving tax dollars caught cutting up babies - and selling them or not - should not only be defunded but should be shut down. Cutting up babies and selling them, for research or not, is NOT in any way the job of a 'Women's health clinic'.

While IGNORING what PP is / has been caught doing is the preferred option / suggestion by Liberals to prevent continued emotional turmoil over it, thus 'driving more Conservatives' to go on 'anti-abortion terrorist attacks', taking steps to actually respect and protect ALL life might be the better option....

Now that I think about it, why do Liberals support groups that do NOT respect all life?
Planned Parenthood: Believes in the right to abort babies at any stage of pregnancy

Black Lives Matter: Obama has praised this group that made politicians apologize for suggesting all lives matter and who called for the murder of all whites and cops

Hmmmm.....

Terrorism is the new word we use when we want to elevate a crime to something to more than what it is. It is kind of like the opposite of what the left tried to do after 911. They wanted to downplay it so they called it a "crime" to make it sound like some guy knocked off a bank. The minute a crime happens against one of there political projects then it is terrorism but every thing else is just a crime.
Fort Hood was a case of 'Workplace violence'....

So you want him to be not guilty by reason of insanity?

Short answer to your question: NO!

BUT....Thank you for bringing up one of my biggest 'pet peeves'.

The concept of 'Insanity' should never, ever, EVER have anything to do with 'Guilt' or 'Innocence' - NEVER!

I don't give a crap if you were sane or not when considering your guilt or innocence because it has nothing to do with whether you did it or not. Either you committed the crime or you did NOT.

Once guilt is established - 'Yes, you shot the guy 47 times' - DURING 'SENTENCING ' - THEN AND ONLY THEN - should your mental status be considered. If you killed someone you are GUILTY. If you are then found to be INSANE then appropriate punishment - like commitment into a mental institution - should be considered.

The concept of 'Insanity' should never, ever, EVER have anything to do with 'Guilt' or 'Innocence' - NEVER!

I don't give a crap if you were sane or not when considering your guilt or innocence because it has nothing to do with whether you did it or not. Either you committed the crime or you did NOT.

Once guilt is established - 'Yes, you shot the guy 47 times' - DURING 'SENTENCING ' - THEN AND ONLY THEN - should your mental status be considered. If you killed someone you are GUILTY. If you are then found to be INSANE then appropriate punishment - like commitment into a mental institution - should be considered.

So this guy is crazy essentially in the same manner the 9/11 hijackers were crazy.

So this guy is crazy essentially in the same manner the 9/11 hijackers were crazy.

So this guy is crazy essentially in the same manner the 9/11 hijackers were crazy

You have something, other than opinion, showing Dear to be a religious zealot?

Pay special attention to the bolded part. You douche sticks who are so desperate to create a culture built on false allegations of selling baby parts hold a degree of blame.

What moved a man to kill three people and wound nine others at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado has not been disclosed. But the suspect accused of carrying out the shooting spree, Robert Lewis Dear, made remarks about "baby parts" to investigators after his surrender, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Dear, 57, told them he has anti-abortion and anti-government views, but that doesn't mean those opinions were his motive for allegedly shooting up the Colorado Springs clinic on Friday, the official said. It's too early to tell, as investigators are still processing evidence.

Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

Think it's gonna be moot. The crazy guy from the Aurora theatre shooting murdered over a dozen and only got life. Colorado's FUBAR.

So this guy is crazy essentially in the same manner the 9/11 hijackers were crazy

Former wife says Planned Parenthood terrorist is conservative, religious and anti-abortion

Pretty much, the difference being that the 9/11 highjackers were part of an organized movement that purposely set out to kill as many people as possible. This guy is on his own.

Many of the hijackers were not religious zealots.

Pretty much, the difference being that the 9/11 highjackers were part of an organized movement that purposely set out to kill as many people as possible. This guy is on his own.

There are no organized movements in America to stop abortion?

Planned Parenthood does sell baby parts. Not even they deny it.

First, a person has to be found competent to stand trial. If a person cannot mount their own defense, they cannot be tried. They are institutionalized.

If the person is tried, it is then determined if the person did it. If that fact is established, if they are then found to be incapable of knowing right from wrong, they are committed to a mental institution.

So, let me make sure I've got this straight. You want to downplay this, and elevate crimes by Muslims. That about right?

Do you believe any clinically defined 'sane' person can kill another human being, and not just kill someone but go on a mass shooting spree?

:uhh:

Yes. It's been happening for millions of years.

So that makes him less evil? Are the dead people less dead?

Forum List

Back