First Family Vacations In Martha's Vineyard

i get that, but here is the problem i have. blacks vote about 90% black no matter who the candidate. barry just probably got more of them to turn out than normal. they will no doubt vote for him 90% in the election. fine. republicans are racist, dems are saviors. i get it.
what i don't understand is, how does obama have an approval rating among blacks today of about 85%? i think overall its 41, yet it is double that among blacks. what are they seeing that no one else does? i get your going to vote D no matter what in 2012, but that doesn't mean you have to approve of the guy no matter what he does. it's not as if he's done particularly much to benefit the black community. so, other than the color of his skin, how is it possible that he can have such a high approval rating?

What is his approval rating amongst registered Dems?

I doubt 85%...but I do not know.

I'd imagine that the difference between the two is ROUGHLY the percentage of blacks who support him because he's black. I'm guessing that is the answer to the question that his being tap-danced around.

Re-Mod yourself and ban the damn troll.

Then, ban yourself for being a Sox fan!!~

Every time I go to Boston I wear my fresh white Yankees wrist band.

lol ...

Dude, you woulda gotten me killed Saturday :rofl:

lol ...

I never got shit for it, to be honest. I can whoop most average joe's asses, especially Boston Joe's :lol:

I keed, I keed.

I don't even like Baseball much.

(eta: why arent you a mod anymore btw?)

Seriously,how many Americans get to take 6 - 7 Vacations a year? Shame on all those who ripped da BOOOOOOOOSH for this stuff and are now making excuses for this President's excessive Vacationing. Have you no shame?

lol ...

I never got shit for it, to be honest. I can whoop most average joe's asses, especially Boston Joe's :lol:

I keed, I keed.

I don't even like Baseball much.

(eta: why arent you a mod anymore btw?)

Yeah, I was kiddin' too ... people in Boston are surprisingly non-hostile towards Yankee fans sporting their gear.

I had ... um ... artistic differences with the bossman.

Seriously,how many Americans get to take 6 - 7 Vacations a year? Shame on all those who ripped da BOOOOOOOOSH for this stuff and are now making excuses for this President's excessive Vacationing. Have you no shame?

Seriously, I had nooooooooooo idea at all that you would repeat the same shit again. None.

3X the same post, all equally as lame. Here, have some

failsauce.jpg

That was a jar of fail sauce for those seeing the same white paper with a red X on it that I'm seeing. lol. Work sucks.

For me, 0bama has been AWOL too much.

The only defense I can think of is school starts soon.

Probably thinks he'll be busy campaigning soon. hehe

That was a jar of fail sauce for those seeing the same white paper with a red X on it that I'm seeing. lol. Work sucks.

Friday my man. Friday.

The worst part about being at my desk today is that my hyperactive disorder is in FULL gear right now, and then only way to let off steam has been on the computer which is awkward and awful.

Tonight's agenda: play basketball, get ass, go to bed :razz: (don't be jealous libo-fascism-later)

For me, 0bama has been AWOL too much.

The only defense I can think of is school starts soon.

Probably thinks he'll be busy campaigning soon. hehe

It's better for the country when he's AWOL. The less time he works the less damage he does to the economy.

Friday my man. Friday.

The worst part about being at my desk today is that my hyperactive disorder is in FULL gear right now, and then only way to let off steam has been on the computer which is awkward and awful.

Tonight's agenda: play basketball, get ass, go to bed :razz: (don't be jealous libo-fascism-later)

Friday night basketball ended for me about 7 years ago...but it was part of my regular routine.
Getting ass? Still do it.
Going to bed? Thats a given.

Friday my man. Friday.

Friday night basketball ended for me about 7 years ago...but it was part of my regular routine.

I used to skip drinking a lot of "party" nights, well not a lot...but some, back in High School..............and then around 2AM when party's around over head over to the 24-hour place and shoot hoops until Dawn's ass crack shows up.

Friday my man. Friday.

Started gay boy super hero league up again? Hell a cot at the Y and you don't even have to leave the building. :eusa_angel:

Friday my man. Friday.

Started gay boy super hero league up again? Hell a cot at the Y and you don't even have to leave the building. :eusa_angel:

1/10 for effort, but perhaps if you put in an application at my laugh factory I can see how the Union feels about a Republican. :lol:

I used to skip drinking a lot of "party" nights, well not a lot...but some, back in High School..............and then around 2AM when party's around over head over to the 24-hour place and shoot hoops until Dawn's ass crack shows up.

For about 15 years...from 30-45 yrs old, we had about 15 guys and a local school gym...8-10PM...usually no less than 12 would show up. Full court...but I think it was those nights where 10 showed up that killed me and had me quit at 45 yrs old.

Forum List

Back