First Family Vacations In Martha's Vineyard

You don't understand this pResidency thing huh ?
B.O. made a bunch of promises he intended to keep.
He was sElected based on those promises.
Ten minutes after he officially won there was a meeting.
The CIA "explained" to him that he would absolutely not be doing it that way and that they had a Tee installed on JFK's gas line, just in case.

"Off to play Barry.You have a meeting with the Queen, the Pope and Sir Paul McCartney next week.
Don't worry. We'll take care of everything"

He's been on a two year vacation, he must be a real disappointment for the blacks, to know their first black pres is such a goof.

He's been on a two year vacation, he must be a real disappointment for the blacks, to know their first black pres is such a goof.

The sad thing is that, and call me a racist if you want, but 90% of black people are still going to vote for him in 2012... because he is black. Some of you may not like that but it's the truth.

Here's proof...

Blacks and Whites Continue to Differ Sharply on Obama

:rolleyes:

Blacks vote Dem 80-90% in damn near every election. His skin color has nothing to do with it.

You don't understand this pResidency thing huh ?
B.O. made a bunch of promises he intended to keep.
He was sElected based on those promises.
Ten minutes after he officially won there was a meeting.
The CIA "explained" to him that he would absolutely not be doing it that way and that they had a Tee installed on JFK's gas line, just in case.

"Off to play Barry.You have a meeting with the Queen, the Pope and Sir Paul McCartney next week.
Don't worry. We'll take care of everything"
Why do you lie so much Douger? You know it was the Builderberg Group that told him all that! :lol:

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jesus tap dancin' Christ!

Yo, Barack, WTF man?

What? THIS pisses you off? After all the shit he's done to the country, NOW you're cranky with him?

Can't you and your wife afford a vacation each and then one together? LOL

Well, yeah ... it does.

I don't know why you are acting like this is the first time I have ever had a problem with him.

You don't? I'd have thought it was obvious.... I'm trying to annoy you. My bad. xx :lol::lol:

The sad thing is that, and call me a racist if you want, but 90% of black people are still going to vote for him in 2012... because he is black. Some of you may not like that but it's the truth.

Here's proof...

:rolleyes:

Blacks vote Dem 80-90% in damn near every election. His skin color has nothing to do with it.

Agreed.

Here's proof...

The majority of blacks vote democrat. It's been that way for decades - and it is totally unconnected to the candidate's skin color. Granted, there are certainly those who voted for him BECAUSE he is black... and there are some who did not vote for him BECAUSE he is black.

Here's proof...

95% of the blacks vote Democrat anyway, so it's not going to make that much of a difference in 2012. In 2012, Obama won't have his "hope and change" crowd backing him and he'll be sent to the trash heap of history.

Last edited:
The Obamas would have been better off staying in the Gulf.

Portions of Tisbury Great Pond, the salt-water lagoon fronting the first family’s vacation estate Blue Heron Farm, were closed earlier this week due to high levels of enterococci, an indicator that the water is contaminated with fecal coliform bacteria. Ew.

High levels of enterococci can cause skin irritation, vomiting or diarrhea in swimmers. Which could ruin anyone’s vacation!

Will bacteria count beach Barack Obama? - BostonHerald.com

I'm rather amused at the idea of his 6th vacation of the year being spent swimming in shit - it's a perfect physical manifestation and poetic justice for what he has done to the country.

The Obamas would have been better off staying in the Gulf.

Portions of Tisbury Great Pond, the salt-water lagoon fronting the first family’s vacation estate Blue Heron Farm, were closed earlier this week due to high levels of enterococci, an indicator that the water is contaminated with fecal coliform bacteria. Ew.

High levels of enterococci can cause skin irritation, vomiting or diarrhea in swimmers. Which could ruin anyone’s vacation!

Will bacteria count beach Barack Obama? - BostonHerald.com

I'm rather amused at the idea of his 6th vacation of the year being spent swimming in shit - it's a perfect physical manifestation and poetic justice for what he has done to the country.

I feel sorry for the bacteria.... having to put up with that shit in the water.

Forum List

Back