First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

The V-22 is still in the experiment phase and needs to train pilots, as it is extremely dangerous high risk to fly, you might as well air lift a dog during pilot training.
Many people don't understand this aircraft gives the Armed Forces an incredible advantage over other militaries, wile it remains dangerous to fly, it's combat survivability is much greater than a helicopter for insertion & extraction of military personnel, so shut the fuck up.

Even fewer people understand that it has been around for decades, and that the military only bought it because Congress earmarked the funds for it.

If you morons spent as much time on issues as Pubcrappe, you'd be Dems, hater dupes. So dumb.

as Frankie gets more out there.....the old decoder ring becomes obsolete.....here is the new revised one.....up to date to handle Frankies mumbo jumbo....

Secret Decoder Ring Spinner Ring, Secret Window BLUE on eBay!

Franco is one of only 2 people I've had on ignore (and I don't think the other one is even here anymore), but I do get a good laugh sometimes when someone quotes him (her?)....Lol!

Bo has his own private chef and they fly in female dogs to keep him company

Woof....woof

The dog didn't fly alone

Your link doesn't say that.

There are some pretty elitist people in the world, but the idea that anybody would schedule a flight for a single dog seems unlikely. Especially somebody who knows his political opponents are watching his every move, waiting for something to use against him.

Obama is not as smart as people say he is....and he really doesn't care who's watching. He's proven that over and over and over....

And Bo-gate fizzles out already. You guys sure do give up easily.

obama-bo_2641195b.jpg

Hey Look! They brought along Joe Biden's testicles so BO would have something to play with.

Your link doesn't say that.

There are some pretty elitist people in the world, but the idea that anybody would schedule a flight for a single dog seems unlikely. Especially somebody who knows his political opponents are watching his every move, waiting for something to use against him.

Obama is not as smart as people say he is....and he really doesn't care who's watching. He's proven that over and over and over....

Why should he?

He carries himself pretty well.

And he's taken about the same amount of vacation time as the average American.

Unlike Conservative Presidents, who generally feel a sense of entitlement.

The V-22 is still in the experiment phase and needs to train pilots, as it is extremely dangerous high risk to fly, you might as well air lift a dog during pilot training.
Many people don't understand this aircraft gives the Armed Forces an incredible advantage over other militaries, wile it remains dangerous to fly, it's combat survivability is much greater than a helicopter for insertion & extraction of military personnel, so shut the fuck up.

So your saying obama could care less for his dog?

Um ..... yea, basically.
Its just an animal, I don't think he will put one of his human family members in it, well at least I hope not.

Forum List

Back