First call obama should be impeached.

I never said I don't, that is the Straw Man YOU invented so YOU wouldn't have to explain how all the CON$ervative pundits INDEPENDENTLY mistakenly said no president in the history of the US ever bowed before, when you can easily google the search terms: president bow photo.

And I never said all CON$ are like your MessiahRushie, I said LimpTard and all the other pundits parrot the same GOP scripts. Then fools like you parrot your favorite pundit.

I quote LimpTard because he has the largest moron following and he posts most of what he says on line and has a search engine dedicated to his transcripts, so you CON$ can't deny what he said, so it is easier to make you CON$ eat his GOP scripted words than any of the other scripted pundits.

That's why you don't want me using your MessiahRushie's quotes, you can play dumb and deny what the other pundits say.
your so full of shit Ed im starting to think some of these posters are right about you....you never said you dont lump everyone together....READ YOUR FUCKING POSTS ....first you deny it.....then you admit you do.....which is it dipshit....you said ALL Conservatives idiot....not just the pundits and Rushes fans....geezus even Dean keeps his bullshit together better than this.....your dance wasnt good enough Ed....your eliminated.....you should have done the Foxtrot .....not the Pussy Strut....

I never said I don't, that is the Straw Man YOU invented so YOU wouldn't have to explain how all the CON$ervative pundits INDEPENDENTLY mistakenly said no president in the history of the US ever bowed before, when you can easily google the search terms: president bow photo.

And I never said all CON$ are like your MessiahRushie, I said LimpTard and all the other pundits parrot the same GOP scripts. Then fools like you parrot your favorite pundit.

I quote LimpTard because he has the largest moron following and he posts most of what he says on line and has a search engine dedicated to his transcripts, so you CON$ can't deny what he said, so it is easier to make you CON$ eat his GOP scripted words than any of the other scripted pundits.

That's why you don't want me using your MessiahRushie's quotes, you can play dumb and deny what the other pundits say.
your so full of shit Ed im starting to think some of these posters are right about you....you never said you dont lump everyone together....READ YOUR FUCKING POSTS ....first you deny it.....then you admit you do.....which is it dipshit....you said ALL Conservatives idiot....not just the pundits and Rushes fans....geezus even Dean keeps his bullshit together better than this.....your dance wasnt good enough Ed....your eliminated.....you should have done the Foxtrot .....not the Pussy Strut....
And there you go again with your Straw Man while avoiding the example I gave that exposes all the CON$ervative pundits as scripted GOP toadies and shills. You are so predictable.

Please link to any post where I actually DENIED it, not where you chose to pervert what I posted so you could avoid the obvious fact that all the CON$ervative pundits parrot the same GOP script your MessiahRushie does, so it doesn't matter which pundit you mindless drones get your disinformation from. You won't because you can't.

They are all sent the same think tank generated talking points with the same cooked data and out of context quotes on the same day, which they all parrot as their own independent research. The common errors prove it. It's like the students who get a copy of a math exam in advance and whoever solved the problems in advance multiplied 3 x 2 and got 5 on question 2. All the students who cheated will multiply 3 x 2 and get 5 on question 2.

Last edited:
And there you go again with your Straw Man while avoiding the example I gave that exposes all the CON$ervative pundits as scripted GOP toadies and shills. You are so predictable.

Please link to any post where I actually DENIED it, not where you chose to pervert what I posted so you could avoid the obvious fact that all the CON$ervative pundits parrot the same GOP script your MessiahRushie does, so it doesn't matter which pundit you mindless drones get your disinformation from. You won't because you can't.

They are all sent the same think tank generated talking points with the same cooked data and out of context quotes on the same day, which they all parrot as their own independent research. The common errors prove it. It's like the students who get a copy of a math exam in advance and whoever solved the problems in advance multiplied 3 x 2 and got 5 on question 2. All the students who cheated will multiply 3 x 2 and get 5 on question 2.

post 147.....you said ALL Conservatives....then....
post 155.....now its the PUNDITS....then....
post 160.....its back to all Conservatives again.....then...
post 162.....its back to the Pundits again.....then....
post 169.....still just the pundits....then.....
post 174.....you then accuse me of DISTORTING what you said....even though its all posted.....what you said.....then....
post 176.....you agree with Art that "yes i do paint with a big brush"......

lets sum it up.....you pick one idiot....in this case your hero Limbo....and whatever he says....ALL Conservatives agree with him......and go ahead Ed....twist it around again and say you never said ALL Conservatives....if your going to play this game go talk to Zona....get some pointers from him....he is at least good at playing word games.....
As was explained to you in post 160:
"And I said PUNDITS because it is understood that what ever the CON$ervative pundits say the rest of mindless CON$ervative drones parrot in public, just like the mindless CONB$ervartive drones on this messageboard."

So I never said "Pundits" excluded the morons that parrot the pundits, that was YOUR Straw Man to avoid the fact that, as I said, all CON$ervative pundits parrot their GOP scripts. So it doesn't matter what particular pundit you mindless drones echo, all the pundits are reading from the same script as your MessiahRushie.

Now explain how all the CON$ervative pundits INDEPENDENTLY make the same errors if they are not all working from the same erroneous scripts.

post 174.....you then accuse me of DISTORTING what you said....even though its all posted.....what you said.....then....

lets sum it up.....you pick one idiot....in this case your hero Limbo....and whatever he says....ALL Conservatives agree with him......and go ahead Ed....twist it around again and say you never said ALL Conservatives....if your going to play this game go talk to Zona....get some pointers from him....he is at least good at playing word games.....
"And I said PUNDITS because it is understood that what ever the CON$ervative pundits say the rest of mindless CON$ervative drones parrot in public, just like the mindless CONB$ervartive drones on this messageboard."

So I never said "Pundits" excluded the morons that parrot the pundits, that was YOUR Straw Man to avoid the fact that, as I said, all CON$ervative pundits parrot their GOP scripts. So it doesn't matter what particular pundit you mindless drones echo, all the pundits are reading from the same script as your MessiahRushie.

Now explain how all the CON$ervative pundits INDEPENDENTLY make the same errors if they are not all working from the same erroneous scripts.
you assume they make errors because you are too stupid to know its the truth

I've given examples of the errors, whereas you were too STUPID to see your MessiahRushie was lying even when confronted with his very own transcript that exposed the truth. If you remember, you said his transcript was wrong!!!! :rofl:
What a brainwashed moron you are DumbCon. :rofl:

I've given examples of the errors, whereas you were too STUPID to see your MessiahRushie was lying even when confronted with his very own transcript that exposed the truth. If you remember, you said his transcript was wrong!!!! :rofl:
What a brainwashed moron you are DumbCon. :rofl:
that was but ONE example, and i admitted you had that one right
but you assume something is an error because you are a fucking moronic idfiot that doesnt know the truth

Forum List

Back