First Book in the Bush "Libarry"

“One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.”

― George W. Bush

NO!

HOW DID I MISS THAT ONE. I swear, Bush was a comedic landmine if he was anything. No matter what you thought about his presidency, he said some of the funniest crap I ever heard from a president.

Edit: BTW, you posted this in the wrong section. REALLY belongs in the rubber room but oh well…

That's what I mean.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rst-book-in-the-bush-libarry.html#post7150940

NO!

HOW DID I MISS THAT ONE. I swear, Bush was a comedic landmine if he was anything. No matter what you thought about his presidency, he said some of the funniest crap I ever heard from a president.

Edit: BTW, you posted this in the wrong section. REALLY belongs in the rubber room but oh well…

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

If Daddy Bush hadn't paid Yale to take his nitwit son, Dubya would never have even seen the inside of a west Texas community college.

Based on the fact that Bush was a mass producer of gaffs…

Really, this concept, consistently pushed by the left, is asinine. You are making massive assumption based on next to nothing. Do you also thing that Obama is a moron because he really thinks there are 57 staes?

Gaffs are going to happen and happen often when every single word that falls from your mouth is recoded, documented and picked over by thousands of people whose only job in life is finding anything that makes you look bad.

The asinine remarks that fell out of Bush’s mouth have nothing to do with his intelligence at all.

NO!

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

If Daddy Bush hadn't paid Yale to take his nitwit son, Dubya would never have even seen the inside of a west Texas community college.

Really, this concept, consistently pushed by the left, is asinine. You are making massive assumption based on next to nothing. Do you also thing that Obama is a moron because he really thinks there are 57 staes?

Gaffs are going to happen and happen often when every single word that falls from your mouth is recoded, documented and picked over by thousands of people whose only job in life is finding anything that makes you look bad.

The asinine remarks that fell out of Bush’s mouth have nothing to do with his intelligence at all.

Then what would be a good barometer for his intelligence?

Outside of being a pretty decent pilot..Bush was an abject failure at almost everything he tried. The only reason he had any success at all, was that his father was constantly bailing him out.

And that happened in the second term of Bush's presidency as well. Poppa sent in Jim Bakker and Bob Gates to clean up the mess.

Atlas Shrugged ... sometimes that's all you can do.

Well Prometheus is right along side of Atlas in this case, Bendog.

As you might know my opinion of Bush II is rather low. I think he was a ghastly POTUS

But to attack his library simply because one cannot stand the man?

Nothing but more childish partisan blather.

To be fair, I think it is just having fun. Why take it so seriously? It isn't any different, for example, than Mel Brook's play Springtime for Hitler. Just having a good laugh about all the horror. Black humor. Letting off steam. Comic relief. Don't get your knickers in a twist about it.

And I do agree with this:
Thanks, for example, to the NIXXON library scholars now know much better what a seriously fucked up president AND human being Dick NiXXon really was.

For some people, these places are like Graceland, a Mecca for worshiping your hero. For others, it is a repository of historical facts.

Last edited:
Bush pronunciation of "nuclear" was due to his Southern upbringing, as much as Obama believing there are no less than 57 American states was due to his

Bush pronunciation of "nuclear" was due to his Southern upbringing, as much as Obama believing there are no less than 57 American states was due to his

again one word

Breathalyzer

--LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]Obama - Breathalyzer - YouTube[/ame]

Dubya has mentioned in the past that one of his all time favorite reads is "Honor among thieves". Ironic huh?

Then what would be a good barometer for his intelligence?

Outside of being a pretty decent pilot..Bush was an abject failure at almost everything he tried. The only reason he had any success at all, was that his father was constantly bailing him out.

And that happened in the second term of Bush's presidency as well. Poppa sent in Jim Bakker and Bob Gates to clean up the mess.

There are a lot of things that can be used to gage intelligence. An IQ test being the best.

None of that is ever discussed though. Most of what Bush doing being classified as ‘an abject failure’ is opinion at best. Completely dishonest at worst. Again, that has nothing to do with his presidency. You might think he is a horrible president but that has nothing to do with intelligence.

Einstein would have made a terrible president.

Jabs at Bush’s intellect are squarely centered on sneering about his misstatements. The most annoying thing about that is that democrats practicing that idiocy tend to not care about the 57 states comment and other gaffs by the president (not to mention that Biden is almost equal to Bush in comedic gold statements). It is hackery at its finest.

Obama's Presidential Library - fittingly - will be called "Lies by Barry".

BTW, all living former presidents are really brave. They all showed up in the city where one of their predecessors was assassinated.

And, of course, no mention of Obama - hope he get's "offed," hey?

Such hope resides only in the non-existent hearts of liberals like you.

If there ever was a count taken as to how many liberals were hoping that GWB were "offed" compared to conservatives hoping that BHO were "offed" liberals would win by a landslide.

Bush was hated alright, but the hatred toward "that ****** in the White House" (yes, I've heard that phrase) is pathological.

Forum List

Back