'Firefly' Actors: Where Are They Now?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
jayne-cobb.jpg

I just watched The Last Ship last night and could not help but equating Adam Baldwin, acting as the executive officer, to his role in Firefly. With that, I decided to check further.

nathan-fillon.jpg

I already knew that Nathan Fillion, the captain, is now Castle – one of my favorite shows.

zoe-washburne.jpg

Gina Torres is now a big honcho on another of my favorites – Suits.

The others don't seem to have gone on to big roles – although I thought some were very good.

jayne-cobb.jpg

I just watched The Last Ship last night and could not help but equating Adam Baldwin, acting as the executive officer, to his role in Firefly. With that, I decided to check further.

nathan-fillon.jpg

I already knew that Nathan Fillion, the captain, is now Castle – one of my favorite shows.

zoe-washburne.jpg

The others don't seem to have gone on to big roles – although I thought some were very good.

Summer Glau has been on quite a few shows since then.....the guy who played the pilot was a regular on Suburgatory.....

jayne-cobb.jpg

Adam was also John Casey on the TV series "Chuck."

jayne-cobb.jpg

nathan-fillon.jpg

zoe-washburne.jpg

The series they screwed right off the bat by not playing the first two episodes till the end.

Forum List

Back