fired sons new pistol.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i didnt pay attention to what it was...just heavy, black, loud with a long hard pull...right when you think the gun is gonna fire...you realize you are about half thru the pull on the trigger...and then it bit me...not bad ...the kick was more than i cared for in a pistol....but it is just what i thought he would pick...heavy ...loud...etc...and the castings are kicked out where you feel like you should be dodging them before they hit you..that was just weird

My youngin got himself a Colt 45 (government model) and then turned around and bought me a Ruger. He didn't want me moving without having something.

o i know what kind it is...the kinda 32 yr old male.....thinks is the greatest gun on earth....ya know what i mean..big, bad....i swear

lol i hope not ....i will find out.....i was amazed at how heavy it was...my hands shook.....i have weak hands....shotguns fire easily

good point mudd....that will not be happening....and he didnt care when i whine about how hard it was for me to fire...he picks it up and empties it with no problem....the girls are all impressed.....

i didnt pay attention to what it was...just heavy, black, loud with a long hard pull...right when you think the gun is gonna fire...you realize you are about half thru the pull on the trigger...and then it bit me...not bad ...the kick was more than i cared for in a pistol....but it is just what i thought he would pick...heavy ...loud...etc...and the castings are kicked out where you feel like you should be dodging them before they hit you..that was just weird
It might not be broken in yet. Did it eject the same each time? Meh I prefer wheel guns.

Forum List

Back