Fire the Wisconsin Senate Democrats

Is it legal?

Marc, there is a whole lot of hard work to be done. The question should not be "is it legal?" It should be "are they contributing in any way towards solving the problem of the deficit?" I'm sure it feels great to bail on a Friday, hole up in a resort and get applauded by union employees....but is Wisconsin any closer to resolving its budget crisis?

If the men and women represented me, I'd be angry as hell.

Its legal.

End of story.

But to give you a reason of why they ARE doing it is to attempt to slow down this new RW governor's attempt to ram his RW agenda down the people's throats.

So, yes, they ARE doing what they were elected to do. Serve the people...ALL the people, not just their paying interests.

When did spending only what you earn become a "RW agenda", Marc? Why is it we demand that government act responsibly UNLESS it's our sacred cow getting gored?

Will you say that about the tea party people when they try to close down the federal government?

maybe the governor should talk about money and not about union breaking and they'd show up.

When? Did the gun go off or did you jump it? No one has tried to close down the federal government... but if they can't balance the budget, then shutting it down is reasonable.

However, in WI it is for the people of the state to decide whether to punish their representatives.... If it were me, I sure as hell would be asking them what the fuck they thought they were doing running away instead of doing their job. And then I'd ask them who would be picking up the tab they ran up at some hotel in Ill.

Is it legal?

They dont care about laws they only care about getting their way.

They like CRAMMING IT DOWN THE THROATS of the people when its their position.

Funny how that was ok when it was the healthcare bill, and stimulus and the rest of the crap that this country has had CRAMMED DOWN THE THROATS of the people by YOUR representatives. Fuck you, truth. These are elected officials - doing what they campaigned on. Don't like it? Tough.

Yea that was a pretty cowardly move by the Dems. Running away so they didn't have to vote? That's just lame. Say what you want about the Republicans,win or lose they at least show up.

Every one of them is guilty of dereliction of their constitutional duties as elected representatives of the State of Wisconsin. They should be immediately removed from office and have special elections set up to replace them. This display is disgraceful and it's hindering the democratic process. It's also pretty ironic after all the allegations of obstructionism the Democrats have thrown against the Republicans that last few years.

Capitol Chaos: State Patrol Goes After Democratic Senators | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

Furthermore, some left wing dipshits here are calling this action by the senators clever and heroic.......:cuckoo:

Is it legal?

Funny how that was ok when it was the healthcare bill, and stimulus and the rest of the crap that this country has had CRAMMED DOWN THE THROATS of the people by YOUR representatives. Fuck you, truth. These are elected officials - doing what they campaigned on. Don't like it? Tough.

Except this bill will be passed without the bribing of their colleagues........

Is it legal?

'zactly....:clap2:

Except this bill will be passed without the bribing of their colleagues........

If it doesn't pass, a shitload of state workers will be getting their collective asses in the unemployment line...

Its legal.

End of story.

But to give you a reason of why they ARE doing it is to attempt to slow down this new RW governor's attempt to ram his RW agenda down the people's throats.

So, yes, they ARE doing what they were elected to do. Serve the people...ALL the people, not just their paying interests.

With you being a big proponent of Obamacare, this is quite an interesting post....... :eusa_whistle:

It is a very cowardly maneuver by the Democrats but i'm not sure it's illegal. If it can be proven they broke the Law,then yes maybe they should be removed.

Every one of them is guilty of dereliction of their constitutional duties as elected representatives of the State of Wisconsin. They should be immediately removed from office and have special elections set up to replace them. This display is disgraceful and it's hindering the democratic process. It's also pretty ironic after all the allegations of obstructionism the Democrats have thrown against the Republicans that last few years.

Capitol Chaos: State Patrol Goes After Democratic Senators | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

Oh so, NOW obstructionist tactics are bad? Got it.:eusa_eh:

Remember all the right wing posters who went on about shutting the government down and how it was a GOOD thing if legislators can't pass any laws?

Now, suddenly it's bad.

Will you say that about the tea party people when they try to close down the federal government?

maybe the governor should talk about money and not about union breaking and they'd show up.

I doubt you're going to see a shut down of the federal government. That is also not comparable to what is happening in Wisconsin.

Yea that was a pretty cowardly move by the Dems. Running away so they didn't have to vote? That's just lame. Say what you want about the Republicans,win or lose they at least show up.

Funny how Rush was saying those VERY WORDS just a few hours ago.

Cool. Good for him. But i haven't listened to Rush in many years. I don't listen to Talk Radio very much. I like Lou Dobbs' radio show though. I listen to that once and awhile. Rush is ok but i just don't get a chance to listen to much Talk Radio.

Forum List

Back