Fire the Wisconsin Senate Democrats

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Every one of them is guilty of dereliction of their constitutional duties as elected representatives of the State of Wisconsin. They should be immediately removed from office and have special elections set up to replace them. This display is disgraceful and it's hindering the democratic process. It's also pretty ironic after all the allegations of obstructionism the Democrats have thrown against the Republicans that last few years.

Capitol Chaos: State Patrol Goes After Democratic Senators | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

Will you say that about the tea party people when they try to close down the federal government?

maybe the governor should talk about money and not about union breaking and they'd show up.

Is what they're doing legal?

That should be the first question you RW reactionaries ask before you go off the deep end.

Will you say that about the tea party people when they try to close down the federal government?

maybe the governor should talk about money and not about union breaking and they'd show up.

Jillian,

The Dimcrat hacks are ditching mandatory cessions by leaving the state. How can you argue against that?

I guess the Wisconsin senate democrats are not for free and open elections. They run away from the democratic process. Mubarak supporters.

They took an oath to represent their constituents. Did that include running to a resort in Illinois to avoid a vote? Let's use some common sense here. I don't care what party it is or what the issue is, get rid of them!

They took an oath to represent their constituents. Did that include running to a resort in Illinois to avoid a vote? Let's use some common sense here. I don't care what party it is or what the issue is, get rid of them!

you know, i always find people say they "don't care what party is is" when they are talking about the "other guys".

just saying.

Jillian,

The Dimcrat hacks are ditching mandatory cessions by leaving the state. How can you argue against that?

you don't really think i'm going to engage in any discussion that starts by calling the party to which I belong "dim", do you? :eusa_whistle:

you should know better than that. lol.

That should be the first question you RW reactionaries ask before you go off the deep end.

Marc, how could Congress operate if the losing team always runs away instead of voting? Think about it. Legal Schmegal. What a mess we'd have. We had one minority leader come up with a bad idea and 11 other mindless puppets follow. What chaos they would bring to a supposedly an orderly functioning governmental organization.

you know, i always find people say they "don't care what party is is" when they are talking about the "other guys".

just saying.

I'm certainly not a republican. Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. Would think the same thing if was them. just saying...

No, it is against the constitution of the state of Wisconsin. All should lose their elected positions for not following the constitution but I reckon that will be handled at the ballot box.

Which tea party people are going to close down the gov? Ya got a link? or izzz you all mouth?

Marc, how could Congress operate if the losing team always runs away instead of voting? Think about it. Legal Schmegal. What a mess we'd have. We had one minority leader come up with a bad idea and 11 other mindless puppets follow. What chaos they would bring to a supposedly an orderly functioning governmental organization.
Well then it seems that there should be some effort to change the laws.

I see no problem here.

No, it is against the constitution of the state of Wisconsin. All should lose their elected positions for not following the constitution but I reckon that will be handled at the ballot box.
Really? Please cite where in the constitution of the state of Wisconsin they are breaking the law.

Thanks.

The tea party won't be trying to close down the government. The House will pass a CR with cuts in the government spending consistent with what they were elected to do in November. The Democrats running the Senate and the Presidency can then choose to pass the bill and sign into law the bill that will provide funding for the government to run or they can act like these childish, punks in Wisconsin and shutdown the government because they can't have their own way.

Both sets of dems need to grow up and do their job and quit acting like 4 year olds.

Perhaps, but how will the people's business get done if the people elected to do so, won't do their jobs?

After all, they did run for the job. One would assume that at some point they wanted to do it. If I were the Repubs there, I'd sit in the Senate until the Dems came back and call them out for absenting themselves every hour on the hour.

The press would pillory them. And should.

Its legal.

End of story.

But to give you a reason of why they ARE doing it is to attempt to slow down this new RW governor's attempt to ram his RW agenda down the people's throats.

So, yes, they ARE doing what they were elected to do. Serve the people...ALL the people, not just their paying interests.

Every one of them is guilty of dereliction of their constitutional duties as elected representatives of the State of Wisconsin. They should be immediately removed from office and have special elections set up to replace them. This display is disgraceful and it's hindering the democratic process. It's also pretty ironic after all the allegations of obstructionism the Democrats have thrown against the Republicans that last few years.

Capitol Chaos: State Patrol Goes After Democratic Senators | Today's TMJ4 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Weather, Sports, WTMJ | Local News

Oh so, NOW obstructionist tactics are bad? Got it.:eusa_eh:

Its legal.

End of story.

But to give you a reason of why they ARE doing it is to attempt to slow down this new RW governor's attempt to ram his RW agenda down the people's throats.

So, yes, they ARE doing what they were elected to do. Serve the people...ALL the people, not just their paying interests.

They're also obligated to not spend the state into the dumper.

Its legal.

End of story.

The so called RW Gov. got elected by ALL of the people, not just the paid thugs of the unions and the bureaucrats, to do just exactly what he's doing. He's keeping a campaign promise. He said he was going to do it, now he's doing it.

Now the little bitches on the dem side need to get their punk asses back in their seats and represent the people that elected them by voting against it, if that's what they want to do. But nobody elected them to run away!

Forum List

Back