Fire the Wisconsin Senate Democrats

Is it legal?

I don't know, but they have dispatched the State Police to bring them to the capitol.

They only have jurisdiction within the state, so from what I read they're going to each chickenshit senator's residence and look for any who didn't flee across state lines....

This is why a lot of the chickenshit senators holed up in an undisclosed location in Illinois...

The Democrats are behaving like spoiled brats. This whole thing might just backfire on them. 2012 could be a great year for the Republicans.

Everyone should just stop going to work when they dont get their way. Screw responsibility. Where does it end?

I don't think the elected officials should be fired. However it seems to me that the teachers that are calling in 'sick' and showing up in Madison certainly can be. It's basically fraud against the taxpayers and it's going to cost more down the line when summer vacation needs to be put off to a later date.

Democrats continue to shoot themselves in the foot. They still don't get it. They keep listening to Obama and groups like the ACLU instead of the American people. Republicans will take the Senate and Presidency in 2012 not because they are so much better than Dems but because Democrats are complete idiots...

I don't think the elected officials should be fired. However it seems to me that the teachers that are calling in 'sick' and showing up in Madison certainly can be. It's basically fraud against the taxpayers and it's going to cost more down the line when summer vacation needs to be put off to a later date.

It's illegal for them to strike in Wisconsin, so they're in violation of their contracts. Walker ought to do what Reagan did to PATCO and fire them all too.

So is this how all minority parties in each state should react when they don't get what they want?

"I'm sorry, we don't agree with your proposed bill. Come on, gang. We're leaving!"

So is this how all minority parties in each state should react when they don't get what they want?

"I'm sorry, we don't agree with your proposed bill. Come on, gang. We're leaving!"

BINGO! :clap2::clap2: Yea it is pretty cowardly. It might just backfire on the Democrats too. Stay tuned i guess.

Forum List

Back