Finland sees temperatures rise.

The walleyedretard's delusional systems run deep into his diseased psyche and lead to ridiculous out-of-touch-with-reality fantasies like this. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

It was funny for a while, but now it's started to get a bit sad. It's like watching Rocky VIII, in which Stallone's character lays slumped against the ropes before the other boxer has even left his dressing roon.

I don't think Westwall has posted an on-topic post for six months. All he seems to have are ludricrous accusations about other posters.

I know, it is kind of sad to watch him rave on so insanely like this....but still kind of funny too. He's like some textbook case study in paranoid delusional psychosis coupled with senile dementia. He obviously is getting his ignorant, delusional butt kicked by the actual facts every time he tries to debate with anyone who actually knows anything but his delusional psychosis, the dementia, and the Dunning-Kruger Effect render him incapable of recognizing when his anti-science denier cult myths and delusions have been completely debunked. His delusional system is impenetrable and any troubling facts can be explained away with some wacko conspiracy theory. His obsession with irrelevancies, like where you live, is part of it and also very troll-like. Walleyed is very pathetic but also extremely hilarious. It's really not good to make fun of the handicapped but in his case, it's almost irresistible.

Harrison H. Schmitt and William Happer: In Defense of Carbon Dioxide - WSJ.com

Skooks -

Last week you started a thread about Norway - correct?

LOL......were I to walk down 5th Avenue in Manhattan today ( 40 minutes from me) and asked 1,000 people, "Whats going on in Finland this week?"............about 2 people could maybe tell me about the weather.

Nobody cares about Finland.......about as relevant on the world scene as Botswana.

And yet, kookles, somehow, you still wind up being even less significant by about a thousand orders of magnitude.

Skooks -

Last week you started a thread about Norway - correct?

LOL......were I to walk down 5th Avenue in Manhattan today ( 40 minutes from me) and asked 1,000 people, "Whats going on in Finland this week?"............about 2 people could maybe tell me about the weather.

Nobody cares about Finland.......about as relevant on the world scene as Botswana.

And yet, kookles, somehow, you still wind up being even less significant by about a thousand orders of magnitude.

Oh.....Im plenty insignificant..........but at least the side Im on is winning.......significantly!!!!:eusa_dance:

Kim Strassel: Cap and Trade Is Dead - WSJ.com

Cap-and-Trade Is Dead. Long Live Cap-and-Trade | Cato Institute

Sober Look: Cap-and-Trade is dead, even in California

The Breakthrough Institute - Germany Returns to Coal

Austerity pulling plug on Europe's green subsidies - The Globe and Mail

We are losing climate change race, says Davey - Climate Change - Environment - The Independent

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface:

Oh.....Im plenty insignificant..........but at least the side Im on is winning.......significantly!!!!

Those kind of insane delusions are one of the reasons you're so insignificant, kookles. Actually, you're always losing, you're just too too retarded to realize it.

Forum List

Back