f'ing LOVE the TEA party right now!!!!

I like how the "Conservative" talking point has gone from "We won't default or take damage if we don't raise the debt ceiling" to "If we default or take damage, it's Obama and the Democrats fault."

It's pretty amusing to see both talking points being used at the same time.

Nice try at crafting an inconsistency where none exists, Floppy.

We won't default if we refuse to raise the debt ceiling is a true statement if we understand that what it means is that there is no necessary cause and effect relationship.

That does not rule out (because it cannot rule out) the prospect that the President could be a complete douche and place cheap-ass partisan political advantage over responsibility and CHOOSE to allow defaults on perfectly payable debts as they become due.

Your simplistic non-comprehending partisan mind won't hold both such thoughts in place, simultaneously. That's entirely on you. But you fool nobody, Floppy.

Obama could have accepted Cut Cap and Balance 1 week ago but he'd rather have blood in the streets

Their plan is to keep the markets as unstable as possible, to hinder growth, and play political football with the economy until the election all while accusing Obama of purposely trying to destroy the economy.

cut cap and balance did no such thing. It was actually a very good plan which would have reigned in much of this out of control spending from both parties.

The dems in the senate obstructed the plan and obama indicated he would obstruct it if they didn't.

All I see is republicans offering up plans to settle it and dems just saying NO NO NO NO NO

The dems are now the party of NO like the republicans were.

The GOP controls one half of one third of the government and think they are in charge and can dictate what's what. Just like with the filibuster spree in 2009-2010 they retardly think they can rule from the minority. News flash, bro, y'all are going to have to offer up something EVERYONE ELSE will agree with to get a deal done because they aren't in charge. And this "crisis" is manufactured by the GOP by refusing to pass a clean bill and turning the debt ceiling into a political football in the first place. I'm completely distgusted by all this shit.

Obama could have accepted Cut Cap and Balance 1 week ago but he'd rather have blood in the streets

And Republicans could have also accepted Reid's plan which gives them what they wanted in no revenue increases. By your logic, I guess Republicans rather have blood in the streets.

Their plan is to keep the markets as unstable as possible, to hinder growth, and play political football with the economy until the election all while accusing Obama of purposely trying to destroy the economy.

I was right there with you up until I read "accusing Obama". I think you have the gist of it, just backwards.

We may need a default just to put an end to the crackpot tea partiers once and for all.

Less than a year ago you said the tea party was insignificant...

Changing your tune now?

When the moderates both parties kick out the TP'ers and far leftists and reach a bipartisan solution, the insignificance will show.

But hey, that Neg Rep with the "Fuck You" was supersweet! Thanks.

cut cap and balance did no such thing. It was actually a very good plan which would have reigned in much of this out of control spending from both parties.

The dems in the senate obstructed the plan and obama indicated he would obstruct it if they didn't.

All I see is republicans offering up plans to settle it and dems just saying NO NO NO NO NO

The GOP controls one half of one third of the government and think they are in charge and can dictate what's what. Just like with the filibuster spree in 2009-2010 they retardly think they can rule from the minority. News flash, bro, y'all are going to have to offer up something EVERYONE ELSE will agree with to get a deal done because they aren't in charge. And this "crisis" is manufactured by the GOP by refusing to pass a clean bill and turning the debt ceiling into a political football in the first place. I'm completely distgusted by all this shit.

If the Dems control all the rest, it should be easy for them to pass anything they want. What's holding them up? Playing politics perhaps?

And Republicans could have also accepted Reid's plan which gives them what they wanted in no revenue increases. By your logic, I guess Republicans rather have blood in the streets.

Our plan was in writing, Reid's was not

Obama changed his stance at the last minute because he wants to star5t a revolution by starving our Seniors

We may need a default just to put an end to the crackpot tea partiers once and for all.

Changing your tune now?

When the moderates both parties kick out the TP'ers and far leftists and reach a bipartisan solution, the insignificance will show.
Lots of speculatiuon on your part... Pretty funny from someone so fond of the word "unexpected"...

It was "Fuck off..."

Can you get anything correct?

Now go whine to mamma - she waitin' for ya...

Obama and Reid didn't want to compromise

They are angling for a crisis

and they just don't care about the suffering of the people they profess to care for as long as they perceive some cheap political advantage in it.

And the Teabaggers care about the suffering of the people so much that default is the answer?

Nobody is answering ANY question by the "default" option.

REFUSING to raise the debt ceiling simply DOES NOT entail any necessity of any default.

That contention by the Obamessiah supporters and other assorted lib ass-hats remains a lie.

TRY to pay attention. REFUSAL to raise "debt ceiling" does NOT require any "default."

A default IS still possible, but that would require a deliberate CHOICE by the President.

IF there's a default, it's because he sees cheap partisan political advantage in creating a completely avoidable "crisis."

And guys like you, useful idiots one and all, are his enablers.

Changing your tune now?

Lots of speculatiuon on your part... Pretty funny from someone so fond of the word "unexpected"...

What are you talking about? Unexpected?

It was "Fuck off..."

Can you get anything correct?

Now go whine to mamma - she waitin' for ya...

Ah yes, that's much better! You are such a little sweetheart.

If the Dems control all the rest, it should be easy for them to pass anything they want. What's holding them up? Playing politics perhaps?

What's holding them is the same thing thing that created this "crisis" the radicals in the House.

I was right there with you up until I read "accusing Obama". I think you have the gist of it, just backwards.

Obama wanted a clean bill, I think I got the gist just fine.

Our plan was in writing, Reid's was not

Obama changed his stance at the last minute because he wants to star5t a revolution by starving our Seniors

Right now Reid's plan is on the table and Boehner's is off. Using your logic again Frank, why do you wish to see children's blood run the streets?

Raising taxes is not the only option. We could get rid of it. Or turn it over to the private sector. Or just allow charity to handle the social issues of this nation while the federal government focuses on it's constitutional responsibilities.

Libertarianism, Rott, is the corruption of the American Dream. You clearly do not understand Constitutionalism, American history, or our social culture. Your comment above clearly indicates why the Tea Party will fail us in this crisis and will disappear.

You have clearly demonstrated you have nothing to offer.

What's holding them is the same thing thing that created this "crisis" the radicals in the House.

Well then tell Reid and Pelosi and their gang to cut it out already!

Forum List

Back