f'ing LOVE the TEA party right now!!!!

So when Ronnie raygun and the dimwiitted bush clan raised the debt limit over fifty times between thats all fine and dandy is it?And these teabag rsoles are they the same folks who tried to fillibuster the first responders bill with the pathetic excuse that it all cost too mutch, but if you throw in a tax cut for the rich then we will let it pass? Well come on speak up after all these teabaggers are mutch more deserving americans than those horrible undeserving non wealthy first responders so it shouldnt be too hard.

So when Ronnie raygun and the dimwiitted bush clan raised the debt limit over fifty times between thats all fine and dandy is it?And these teabag rsoles are they the same folks who tried to fillibuster the first responders bill with the pathetic excuse that it all cost too mutch, but if you throw in a tax cut for the rich then we will let it pass? Well come on speak up after all these teabaggers are mutch more deserving americans than those horrible undeserving non wealthy first responders so it shouldnt be too hard.

How much more did they need? They already have gotten a supplemental, not to mention they already had insurance.

Clinton spent 432 million dollars a day.

G.W. Bush spent 1.6 BILLION dollars a day.

Barack Obama is spending 4.3 BILLION dollars a day.

Now what is your question again--:lol:

This will take Boehner, Reed, and Obama on Sunday in a closed room to make the right deal, then go to their parties on Monday and say "anybody who opposes this" need not run for Congress next year, because the national money will not be there for him or her.

The problem is that most of these teabaggers ran saying that they wanted to go to Congress, fuck up America, then go back home to their districts and resume their former careers. They campaigned on not being permanent members who no longer can get anything done, like fucking up America, because they are so entrenched with their special interests.

Drive them out of business. We have terminated four private contracts in our district and awarded them to non-Tea Party businesses. Investigate their business dealings. Where any question exists, place liens on their properties. Where possible, arrest and prosecute.

How very communist of you. No wonder the right no longer trusts your fucking Party.

The problem is that most of these teabaggers ran saying that they wanted to go to Congress, fuck up America, then go back home to their districts and resume their former careers. They campaigned on not being permanent members who no longer can get anything done, like fucking up America, because they are so entrenched with their special interests.

Drive them out of business. We have terminated four private contracts in our district and awarded them to non-Tea Party businesses. Investigate their business dealings. Where any question exists, place liens on their properties. Where possible, arrest and prosecute.

How very communist of you. No wonder the right no longer trusts your fucking Party.

Choices have consequences. Think of Bill Clinton.

Profiling, discriminating, violating the rights of those you are politically opposed to, the DNC way, right??? You don't even see your prejudice, do you?

I see.

If you dont agree with the thinking of someone, do all you can to make their lives miserable.

Why debate when It is more fun to control.

lmao...your post speaks volumes of your integrity.

So the right has never gone after left leaning businesses?

Oh, I have no doubt that both the left and the right have acted that way.

It does not mean that all on the left and all on the right believe that is appropriate.

I believe most of us dont.

But my criticism was of JS who made it clear that he feels it IS appropariate.

My criticism was of HIS integrity...not the integrity of the left as a collective.

You feel such action is appropriate TM?

I see.

If you dont agree with the thinking of someone, do all you can to make their lives miserable.

I have no trouble with my integrity. I do have trouble with poseurs like the Tea Partiers. We have done the same to KKK, and if we had communists, we would do the same to them. Politics is a contact sport, as the Tea Party has shown the last few months, and as they will find out in the next year.

Last edited:

I see.

I have no trouble with my integrity. I do have trouble with poseurs like the Tea Partiers. We have done the same to KKK, and if we had communists, we would do the same to them. Politics is a contact sport, as the Tea Party has shown the last few months, and as they will find out in the next year.

Jake, which county Republican Party do you represent again? You must have told me but I forgot.

I see.

Please explain to me how a small, insignificant, unorganized group of unintelligent racists (as the left as well as the democratic party portray them), are able to control domestic economic policy...to a piont where you condone the idea of eliminating them from the marketplace.....

I see.

Please explain to me how a small, insignificant, unorganized group of unintelligent racists (as the left as well as the democratic party portray them), are able to control domestic economic policy...to a piont where you condone the idea of eliminating them from the marketplace.....

Republicans as well as Democrats describe the Tea Party as having racists. Where the Tea Party has violated the law and where the market place can legally be used to eliminate Tea Party or Republican or Democratic influence, guess what, all do it. Quit whining.

Look who's talking about poseurs! :lmao:

And I never knew that there was any Tea Party influence in the Democrat Party...Who would've guessed?

Says one of the biggest poseurs on the board, Mr. Libertarian who is so far beyond the realm of the right that he sounds delusional. As he just did.

Republicans as well as Democrats describe the Tea Party as having racists. Where the Tea Party has violated the law and where the market place can legally be used to eliminate Tea Party or Republican or Democratic influence, guess what, all do it. Quit whining.

Take any group of people, and there will be a small minority oif racists in it.
This does not make racism the motivating factor of the majority of the group.
In any ballpark, there are some racists. It does not make all game attendees racist. Racists eat at McDonalds just as non racists do. It does not make all McDonalds patrons racist...nor does it make the food, "the food of racists"

Most republicans and most democrats do not describe the Tea Party as racists.....but all sane people realize that in any gropup of people, there are racists trying to push their agenda of hate. I fear you may hvae either intentionally or unintentionally spun what has been said by our elected officials as it pertains to the "racist" part of the tea party.

Where has the tea party villated the law? I think you made that up.

And yes, the marketolace can legally eliminate the tea party from the marketplace. It does not make it ethical or moral.

By the way....not sure if you are (or were) a victim of racism....but it is people such as you who freely toss out the "race card" that contribute to marginalizing the importance of racism when it actually exists.

Forum List

Back