Find the Women's March near you

I love Asian women...will there be Asian women??

Sure! :D

pussyhat.png

Umm, that looks like a man.
that's what you would call a he-she-it=gender neutral-etc

I would not call it that, myself.

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
They don't want your tiny hands - anywhere near their underpants! :)
HOME

Here is last year - In a wicked snowstorm no less!

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg
The pussy hats are the only way you can tell they're females, or at least identify as such.

`
`

While I support this movement, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those hats.

As a dude - I wouldn't wear one either - but think they're kinda cute. I'm not talking about the vagina hats - those are over the top.
But what's wrong with cute little kitty ears?
Bet you'd wear one if it was 34 degrees out - the projection for Boise at 10 AM on Sunday

Krista_Suh_One.jpeg

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
They don't want your tiny hands - anywhere near their underpants! :)
HOME

Here is last year - In a wicked snowstorm no less!

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg
Bring your own feedbags. The grazing is going to be sparse given the time of year.

Find the Women's March near you

Props to people who get out and march.

The timing of the march is inauspicious for me because I just got back from two weeks of spending my days wearing either nothing or nearly nothing, and having returned from that, I think it's "colder than a witches tit" in D.C., and I'm not about to go marching any farther than from a heated car to a heated building.

Seems to me Rump should make a personal appearance at the one in DC. I'd like to see a demonstration of how "the women all flirt with me -- that's to be expected".

Perhaps he could do a grabbing workshop too. You know like a master class.

Seems to me Rump should make a personal appearance at the one in DC. I'd like to see a demonstration of how "the women all flirt with me -- that's to be expected".

Perhaps he could do a grabbing workshop too. You know like a master class.
The line would go around the block.

Forum List

Back