Finally!! UN votes for No Fly Zone!!

Cruise missles will be taking out his ground control, probably within the next two hours. His airforce will soon become a salvage yard.

And guess who is going to defend their skies until they can rebuild their Air Force?

Could begin within a FEW DAYS?

The rebels could be flattened long before then.

Obama dithers, they die. Even Hillary is fed up.

Fed up with a president “who can’t make his mind up” as Libyan rebels are on the brink of defeat, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is looking to the exits.

At the tail end of her mission to bolster the Libyan opposition, which has suffered days of losses to Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s forces, Clinton announced that she’s done with Obama after 2012 — even if he wins again.

“Obviously, she’s not happy with dealing with a president who can’t decide if today is Tuesday or Wednesday, who can’t make his mind up,” a Clinton insider told The Daily. “She’s exhausted, tired.”...

OH, HILL NO - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Wow.

Hillary was right in the campaign. She would be 100X more qualified than Obama to make 3am phone call decisions.

Tell me she won't use this as a point to ponder challenging Obama in 2012!!!

Obama was not going to move without a resolution from the UN. This is the right thing to do.

Could begin within a FEW DAYS?

The rebels could be flattened long before then.

Obama dithers, they die. Even Hillary is fed up.

Fed up with a president “who can’t make his mind up” as Libyan rebels are on the brink of defeat, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is looking to the exits.

At the tail end of her mission to bolster the Libyan opposition, which has suffered days of losses to Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s forces, Clinton announced that she’s done with Obama after 2012 — even if he wins again.

“Obviously, she’s not happy with dealing with a president who can’t decide if today is Tuesday or Wednesday, who can’t make his mind up,” a Clinton insider told The Daily. “She’s exhausted, tired.”...

OH, HILL NO - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Wow.

Hillary was right in the campaign. She would be 100X more qualified than Obama to make 3am phone call decisions.

Tell me she won't use this as a point to ponder challenging Obama in 2012!!!

I'd definitely take Bill in a millisecond over our current lost in space prez.

Oh I see, so Clinton was wrong? I don't think so. He did screw up ala the arms embargo but on the end the UN wasn't going to do squat.

We don't need another war. Ever. It's like Bret Bier said "We have to get permission from the butchers of Tienennan Square" Really?

Last edited:
this could be the fight she picks with the big O, and decides to run. I mean Oprah of course. the big O. she's running.

UN to Authorize Strikes in Libya; Gadhafi Vows Offensive - ABC News

U.S. officials say the authorization will be used by a coalition of nations, including Arab countries, France and Great Britain, to bomb military targets inside Libya. The French prime minister said today that military action could come within hours of a UN vote, according to The Associated Press.

With attacks likely imminent, Gadhafi addressed the rebels on state television, warning them, "We will find you."

I would say better late than never, but this is one of the times that proves that late is the same thing as never.

Oh I see, so Clinton was wrong? I don't think so. He did screw up ala the arms embargo but on the end the UN wasn't going to do squat.

Ease up dude. Let's see what comes of this. Let's hope the rebels can regain their positions.

It is a race to get US fighters there before Qadaffi kills the last rebel (it really is). The rebels are trying to hold on long enough for US jets to get there, and it is even money.

Q is POUNDING them from the air right now. I expect the US to begin bombing the shit out of Q's forces within 3-4 hours, whether the conflict is over or not.

It's not gonna be the US, moron.

Good point. So Obama is gonna put our men into combat in a foreign country that has not attacked us...without Congress approval? Simply because the stability of the oil in that country is important to us?

Obama....another "War for Oil" huh?

Has Obama asked the Congress for authorization to make war on Lybia?

He was waiting for the UN, which I admit has come nearly too late. Obama is not going to take military action unilaterally. He has done the right thing. Now, we need to pound Quackdafi into the desert!

Has Obama asked the Congress for authorization to make war on Lybia?

He was waiting for the UN, which I admit has come nearly too late. Obama is not going to take military action unilaterally. He has done the right thing. Now, we need to pound Quackdafi into the desert!
Has Obama asked the congress for authorization to make war on Lybia?

Personally, I think we should support the rebels, but I would not support commiting US military assets unless and until the Congress authorizes it.

Forum List

Back